Some help finding a Moz pic please

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Bon soir everyone

I'm looking for a fairly recent (this year) picture of Morrissey leaning against a wall (possibly under some sort of arch) in a black shirt and jeans next to a car. I think it was taken in Rome.

It appeared in Q magazine if I remember rightly.

Does anyone have it? Could they please post it?

Thanks alot! :D

Ahhhh - you beauty! Thanks for your help. :D

You've made me very happy.

Ahhhh - you beauty! Thanks for your help. :D

You've made me very happy.

It is a lovely picture. :)

I think this means I've spent too much time looking at Morrissey pictures on that site, b/c I knew exactly which one you were thinking of and it took me less than a minute to find it! :D

Bon soir everyone

I'm looking for a fairly recent (this year) picture of Morrissey leaning against a wall (possibly under some sort of arch) in a black shirt and jeans next to a car. I think it was taken in Rome.

It appeared in Q magazine if I remember rightly.

Does anyone have it? Could they please post it?

Thanks alot! :D
see it here clear and huge!
http://community.livejournal.com/morrissey_shot/430757.html

These are unbelievable! Where did you find them?! Thank you for posting them!

These are unbelievable! Where did you find them?! Thank you for posting them!

Glad you like them, the info for where they were found is in the original post there in the link to Moz_shot it seems they were on a german site promoting the tour. I love the grey stripes in the last pic, because I never noticed they were actually glittery in the small pic that we had before. Really amazing quality :D

Must find the way to print them! :eek:

On lovely photographic paper would be nice, that ringleadery one looks gorgeous on my desk top I have to say.
desktopnow.jpg

Oh, I avoid having Moz on my desktop! I spend too much time in front of the computer already! :D

Back
Top Bottom