Some fans are just plain jealous of Julia's relationship with Moz!!!

Well, you seem to be bothered writing about people "stealing" music from someone you don't know at all....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldn't. Why would you be friends with your idol? See, you're f***ed up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you and your double standards. But I find your crusade very cute nevertheless. Let's all read:

The spotlight should be on Morrissey, I paid to see him and to hear his voice.
But we're not far from seeing the Follower doing one of her Followee's little numbers whilst he has a change of shirts.

c*** Again!

Good on yer 'Because We Must'. I think your point I made bold is most valid. I don't want to go to a Morrissey concert for him to mention Julia. Even the slightest mention of her name by him can annoy fans, as it can be seen as ignorance, and the bad vibe created can take away from the experience of seeing Morrissey, surely he knows this. It's not that people are jealous of Julia or out; If I had more money I would've got tickets for more dates. It's more of the fact that he singles her out, when he should just be getting on with his job, and Julia needs to stop thinking she's in some elite, because by the sound of things, she is a bitch a f***ing bitch (i.e. nicking people's seats, refusing to move, having a friend ask if people can move for her).

I'd also like to add that Marred is a c***, as I have experienced in the past.

Good on yer 'Because We Must'. I think your point I made bold is most valid. I don't want to go to a Morrissey concert for him to mention Julia. Even the slightest mention of her name by him can annoy fans, as it can be seen as ignorance, and the bad vibe created can take away from the experience of seeing Morrissey, surely he knows this. It's not that people are jealous of Julia or out; If I had more money I would've got tickets for more dates. It's more of the fact that he singles her out, when he should just be getting on with his job, and Julia needs to stop thinking she's in some elite, because by the sound of things, she is a bitch a f***ing bitch (i.e. nicking people's seats, refusing to move, having a friend ask if people can move for her).

Hey! I agree with you as well. That shit is getting old.

I'd also like to add that Marred is a c***, as I have experienced in the past.

Calling an Australian a c***? I think that's a pleonasm, right?;)

Yeah, that's me...that was taken after a fight at one of Morrissey's gigs at the Forum in '99.

crikey....sorry to hear yer got into that! Okay..now continue with your wise words & stuff about julia & fans etc.

If this is how much you can be bothered writing about someone you don't know at all I'd hate to see what you have to say about someone you actually know!?

Maybe she does lap up the adoration? I don't know. I doubt there are any of us here that wouldn't let it get to our heads at least a little if Moz considered us a friend but even if she does prance around like Queen Julia how can anyone care enough to tell her to go see a psychiatrist, help people in Africa, see the world, have a kid? You sound very angry. Should we all be doing this so we can reach your level?

There are plenty of yobbos and assholes at concerts who behave badly. Julia just happens to have a spotlight on her while the rest remain anonymous.

Go ahead call me a c#*t again :)

But that's the sad thing. I don't think he does consider her a friend. He knows who she is for sure, and no doubt appreciates her dedication. But I don't think he'd phone her (or rather fax/email her!) for advice etc as you would with a real friend.

I really can't understand all this stuff about Morrissey saying a few words to Julia creating 'a bad vibe' at a concert. It isn't Morrissey (or even Julia) creating this bad vibe, it's you yourselves. It's your response that is the problem.

Read Betrand Russell's 'The Conquest of Happiness'. This whole business should be nothing more than a source of 'gentle amusement' to you all.

The extreme nature of some of the reactions posted here is an indication of deep personal unhappiness.

Cheer up, kids.

.Hmmmm....this "Julia" person seems to have quite few fans and haters......I
Look forward to seeing some interaction now because of her ( maybe) attendance....I am now looking forward to tomorrow nights show more..... gotta be better than some support band!!!...Providing some "Dick" doesn't upset Morrissey and make him Flounce off stage early....( Ho-hum...)
I understand that Mozzer likes to provoke Conversation, ( that's one of the reasons I love his existence, and Music/interviews....)...) But, If it seems to be provoking people who dislike this Julia to Boo and Hiss, and spoiling everyone ELSES enjoyment of the gig.... then he's "Such a silly Boy"......
I would much prefer to hear another song, instead of a Three minute "Ego-wank" from a fan who he hands the Mic to...
We all LOVE you Morrissey.........That's why we are there....each and EVERY ONE of us Connects with what you write and release ( Well, apart from "Mute Winess".....WTF???, but that's just me...)
But, I suppose, some girls are "Richer than others.....
Have a happy birthday anyway....I would Like to give you a gift onstage....but , with my crap tickets......( paid for with My money, not supplied on the Guest List, like some Millionaire-esses seem to receive....apparentley, according to some comments on here....). please don't rub any dislike of This Julia any further in, by making a fuss of her, or singling her out for "Special" attention.....I didn't notice her ANYWHERE near the stage, in Liverpool University in 1984.......was she even born then????
Some fans are Older than others.....

Look forward to seeing some interaction now because of her ( maybe) attendance....I am now looking forward to tomorrow nights show more..... gotta be better than some support band!!!...Providing some "Dick" doesn't upset Morrissey and make him Flounce off stage early....( Ho-hum...)
I understand that Mozzer likes to provoke Conversation, ( that's one of the reasons I love his existence, and Music/interviews....)...) But, If it seems to be provoking people who dislike this Julia to Boo and Hiss, and spoiling everyone ELSES enjoyment of the gig.... then he's "Such a silly Boy"......
I would much prefer to hear another song, instead of a Three minute "Ego-wank" from a fan who he hands the Mic to...
We all LOVE you Morrissey.........That's why we are there....each and EVERY ONE of us Connects with what you write and release ( Well, apart from "Mute Winess".....WTF???, but that's just me...)
Have a happy birthday anyway....I would Like to give you a gift onstage....but , with my crap tickets......( paid for with My money, not supplied on the Guest List, like some Millionaire-esses seem to receive....apparentley, according to some comments on here....). please don't rub any dislike of This Julia any further in, by making a fuss of her, or singling her out for "Special" attention.....I didn't notice her ANYWHERE near the stage, in Liverpool University in 1984.......was she even born then????

I love your ramblings

Do you still wanna marry her?

After all this (frankly juvenile) fuss about Julia, there's a sinister little part of me that wants Morrissey to propose marriage to the woman live on stage... just to see, just to see, just to see the explosive reaction on these pages.

"How can you marry her? Somebody once told me that somebody told them that she might have taken someone's seat once! She's evil! Pure evil, I say!"

:D

After all this (frankly juvenile) fuss about Julia, there's a sinister little part of me that wants Morrissey to propose marriage to the woman live on stage... just to see, just to see, just to see the explosive reaction on these pages.

"How can you marry her? Somebody once told me that somebody told them that she might have taken someone's seat once! She's evil! Pure evil, I say!"

:D

If that's who he wants to marry more power to him. Also, if he was genuinely going to propose on stage, I think that would be a decent exception to the idea that he should talk to his friends on his time, not the audiences time because that would be pretty monumental.

On the other hand, if you are going to marry a vegetarian.. Go for Pam Anderson. :D

If that's who he wants to marry more power to him. Also, if he was genuinely going to propose on stage, I think that would be a decent exception to the idea that he should talk to his friends on his time, not the audiences time because that would be pretty monumental.

On the other hand, if you are going to marry a vegetarian.. Go for Pam Anderson. :D

Strictly speaking, Pamela Anderson isn't a vegetarian. She eats men. Whole. :eek:

Do you still wanna marry her?

Wot?? Me??? marry An ( allegedly) Multi-Millionaire -Heiress with Total access to front row seats/standing at Morrissey shows, Backstge etc.... Nah....she loves Moz Far too much,,,Now her heart is full...but I can still dream.... ( I just hope she was left a "brewery" in this so-called Inheritance...... Hey!! at least i'm Honest!!! ....Oh, and a chinese Chippy!!)

Julia.... I wannabe your man!!!
oh pleeazze say "I Do" at tomozzers show....
( Damn!!....I have spoiled the surprise for you all now..... you may as well Put the "Vicar" suit away Moz....the game is up......).....
Sea docked, yet still sick..... But my faith in love is still etc. etc....

I love your ramblings

Hi Jason!

I have MANY other gifts too.....apart from my "Ramblings"..
I also go "Fell walking"........( My schoolteacher also said "I had a way with Clay", but I suppose thats another story......)
I once spotted some Nice "lesser Terned yellow- billedThrowbills" ( April 9th 2003 @ 2.51.57 Am at Chiselhurst Country house stately home.....But the Owners dogs saw me off.....

Julia.....lets just Elope!!! Fcuk all this!!!
I don't even Know you...but I love you ( Money isn't everything...... Honest, but, I would still like to borrow that tenner!!!).
See Ya at the Barricades, babe!!
( ....already got the Ring from "Argos"....Hope it fits!!!)

Back
Top Bottom