Some fans are just plain jealous of Julia's relationship with Moz!!!

I find it a bit weird when you get the fans that talk to Arturro every gig. He probably thinks we are a bunch of sad t**ts and just has to be nice when someones talking to him.

better than one minute of her rambling on with some sycophantic rubbish..

anon x said:
You called her a bitch without ever having talked to her.
If she chooses to attend Moz gigs,it's up to her.
Godwin's Law on a Julia thread

I called her a bitch because of the many numerous stories, corroborated by several fans, of her stealing seats / pushing in line, etc

It's up to her if she attends gigs, and it's up to Morrissey to piss on his own gigs / fans by taking time out to talk to her during shows.

Btw, appeal to Godwin's 'law' is the last resort of the intellectually bankrupt. It has no logical force.

Wow this was an interesting read. Never knew about this Julia person. :eek:

Kind of sad really. And someone said every pop star has one.. SO true.

And someone said every pop star has one.. SO true.

d1.jpg

My only problem with Julia is a rather big one...

She has accumulated enough carbon dioxide from her fan travels to make Holland disappear.

I'm surprised that anyone would bother defending such a selfish person.

Unless of course they're as selfish as her and follow the same kind of pattern, think of themselves first, and of the consequences of what they do later. -Or more likely, never.-

Oh, do come off it. The "consequences" of ANY amount of flying any individual person can do is none whatsoever. What are we talking about here, 100 strictly unnecessary flights? That adds up to maybe one extra airline departure, assuming every flight she used would still be fully booked if she stayed at home (if not, the difference is just an extra empty seat on a flight that takes place anyway).

Of course, you can quote the moral example. It does not however seem to me that Julia is likely to serve as a moral example for anyone. And you could argue that if everybody, or at least many, acted in this way it would have consequences. But the fact is, 99.99% of us have neither the time or money to frivolously fly around the globe for no good reason, and even if that was not the case, we would lack the inclination to do so.

It's one thing to care about the environment, another to get so carried away that you ascribe illusory consequences to the acts of a single individual. This is a silly rich eccentric we're talking about, not an environmental disaster.

cheers

I just read Because We Must's post...dah-yum! :eek: but interesting. Regarding the footage found by Morrisseyfan08, I think it's a good question to wonder why someone would want Morrissey to "conquer the world." Very Napoleonesque. Very unhealthy in my opinion. You don't have to conquer the world to make an impression on it.

I think this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrOlCbmQy0w&feature=related sums up Moprrissey's attitude towards her-flattered and terrified.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Xx0kHWmsjA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Xx0kHWmsjA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

OMG is Julia the lead singer for Echo & the Bunnymen? :confused:

I was going to ask this in the FAQ Cambridge thread but it's locked for some reason :confused:

So, is there STILL no video of the incident? Surely someone was filming?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Julia! Yes, we understand, after being to almost every single one of his concerts it get to the point when the artist has to decide in between restraining order or friendship, Morrissey chose the latter.

Ok, we all know she's wealthy and doesn't seem to have any friends nor a life and she decided to follow Morrissey. That's ok, she's a fan. That's her option, her money and she can do whatever she wants to with it. We also know that she runs the 'True to You' website, a really poor website (I've seen better GeoCities adresses in my time) she hardly updates it, almost no info and the only good thing about it is that her 'Followee' decides to use it once in a blue moon to dish out the dirt against the Press, David T. etc...How could all of this piss the fans off? I'll bet most of the fans have families, friends, jobs, lives... all that is priceless, something that Julia's money can't buy. If she can't buy all that then she turns to following Morrissey, which is ok, we all have to fill in the gaps in our lives at some point. But then again a few fans who don't have all the above might get pissed off with her.

Well, they seem to hate her for different reasons, of course there must be a few who hate her for following Morrissey around but the majority seems to hate her for stealing people's seats and the boring mentioning of her name from her Followee, which can ruin the atmosphere of the concert. She doesn't deserve to be mentioned because she follows him, if they're friends the "mutual" appreciation should be done behind closed doors and if Morrissey does that on stage is to embarass her. That's what friends do, right?

That's because you're f***ed up. Lots of money and lots of time on your hands and no friends can only end like that. If I had that money I'd travel around to see the world, not Morrissey. I'd help people in Africa, or whatever cause I could think of, would spend my free time enjoying life and not goin' through airpoirt hassle, queues, concerts, etc... I'll bet she must be bored of seeing him so many times, it must have lost it's magic, it's not an event anymore for her. And now, she's only carry on doing it because it's too late to backdown. There's nothing else out there for her.

We will Julia, but with all the money you have you should have gone to a psychiatrist instead of posting on this forum. I know your schedule must be really tight with all the touring, stress, etc...

Julia, maybe if you had a kid your priorities would have been completely different...who knows...maybe not.

Take care.

What a great post 'Because We Must'. You summed it right up for me.

Oh, do come off it. The "consequences" of ANY amount of flying any individual person can do is none whatsoever. What are we talking about here, 100 strictly unnecessary flights? That adds up to maybe one extra airline departure, assuming every flight she used would still be fully booked if she stayed at home (if not, the difference is just an extra empty seat on a flight that takes place anyway).

Of course, you can quote the moral example. It does not however seem to me that Julia is likely to serve as a moral example for anyone. And you could argue that if everybody, or at least many, acted in this way it would have consequences. But the fact is, 99.99% of us have neither the time or money to frivolously fly around the globe for no good reason, and even if that was not the case, we would lack the inclination to do so.

It's one thing to care about the environment, another to get so carried away that you ascribe illusory consequences to the acts of a single individual. This is a silly rich eccentric we're talking about, not an environmental disaster.

cheers

Hey Richard! Good to see you post here. I see your dyslexia has got a lot better? :thumb: It's nice to try and flirt with me, but I have to tell you I strongly object to bearded men. :)sick:) But if you shave, maybe I'll listen next time.

At the moment though, I have a huge crush on a bald little guy.

Once, he said to me, "Be the change you wish to see in the world."

I said, "But! Why me and not Julia? :tears:"

He just :rolleyes:.

I said "well I'll try, but in exchange will you shave your moustache?"

He called me a naughty little dog (as if), and said, " Barking, when the animals go two by two again, when the whole world is flooded, on fire and in pain, you will be spared. I'll make sure you get swine flu and promptly die first, so that you don't see all that happening, because I just know you won't be able to resist saying "I told you so."

I said "you're wrong Sir! If Michael Caine can resist saying that to Master Wayne, then so I can!"

So can I was what I meant (but it didn't rhyme.)

The end. (of the world.)​

(Oh by the way: I'm sure Julia never reads msolo threads. :lbf::lbf::lbf::rolleyes:)

Very amusing, but I'm afraid I have no idea who this Richard is or how any of the above relates to either me or what I wrote.

cheers

Very amusing, but I'm afraid I have no idea who this Richard is or how any of the above relates to either me or what I wrote.

cheers

Sigh.

And I who was counting on you to give me a nice cool glass of Cola, Richard.:( It's hot here, you wouldn't believe. Must be global warming. (Although something's telling me you don't believe in that much either, mr B...)

Anyway. You're right. I should help lost souls more. I should realize by now that noone is ever going to google the obscure :confused: references in my posts. I'm not Morrissey am I.

So, Emotional Guide Dog? Still reading? OK.

Clue 1: it's a film

clue 2: with a plane in it

what, a 3rd? :rolleyes: 1980.

-Were you even born, EGD? (":tears: noooooooooooo"). Oh stop being emotional.

And stop calling me Shirley!

(as for you Qvist, can't help, it's all too obvious. People would be laughing. Sorry. Doesn't help, I know. :thumb:)

Back
Top Bottom