Some fans are just plain jealous of Julia's relationship with Moz!!!

When has Morrissey not provoked? I think he enjoys getting people all rattled up which then forces them to question why they are rattled up. That is what Morrissey is all about people.;)

5uis29.jpg

Morrissey is a troll :lbf:

If you have been reading this site since 2001 or so like I have, religiously reading the main page and the general forum (this one and its predecessor) then you'll know there's been enough corroborated stories about Julia being a total bitch with regard to seats and other fans, sufficient to justify having her down as a nasty piece of work. But of course someone with a life that small and obsessive is going to have a desperate streak - it would be remarkable if she didn't have it...

I do agree with what people said about Morrissey now going madly out of his way to support her just to annoy fans. I think it would have been awesome if there wasn't just one guy heckling at cambridge but a few, enough so that they couldn't easily have been ejected (by the audience, at least). Hearing him speak to Julia is boring and annoying, it breaks up the show, you almost dread it happening. I know a lot more fans than just one feel this way - it's sad that perhaps that heckler guy was too extreme, if he'd kept it more moderate maybe he could have got more support.

I'm not jealous in the least of Julia (it amazes me that people have been throwing charges of 'jealousy' around to people who criticise her) - who could be jealous of someone spending their life like that? Come on, anyone with half a brain can see that's a very sad existence. I'm not saying there's one best way to live, but there are some sad ways, and that's one of them.

I've told you all: Julia's ok people! Except, the last time I "ran into" her @ one of the Mozzer shows in Vegas, she seemed a bit 'tude-ish, and when I approached her to say hello, as well as a few scattered fans did throughout the night, she looked as if she didn't want to be there & didn't want to speak w/anyone.

I can see how fans could see her as a bit creepy though.

Last edited:
I don't know what Americans you are hanging around with, but no, "they" don't do that a lot in America. I never hear that word in daily life in the US. I do see it more on this board than I do any other board I visit on the internet.

You see more c***s on this board than any other board you visit?

Again, last night she was heckled (Cambridge) and this time Morrissey defended her, stating that she was his friend.

Hi Julia! Yes, we understand, after being to almost every single one of his concerts it get to the point when the artist has to decide in between restraining order or friendship, Morrissey chose the latter.

We all know Julia is wealthy enough to follow Morrissey around the word, that she runs a website dedicated to him and that pisses some fans right off!!!

Ok, we all know she's wealthy and doesn't seem to have any friends nor a life and she decided to follow Morrissey. That's ok, she's a fan. That's her option, her money and she can do whatever she wants to with it. We also know that she runs the 'True to You' website, a really poor website (I've seen better GeoCities adresses in my time) she hardly updates it, almost no info and the only good thing about it is that her 'Followee' decides to use it once in a blue moon to dish out the dirt against the Press, David T. etc...How could all of this piss the fans off? I'll bet most of the fans have families, friends, jobs, lives... all that is priceless, something that Julia's money can't buy. If she can't buy all that then she turns to following Morrissey, which is ok, we all have to fill in the gaps in our lives at some point. But then again a few fans who don't have all the above might get pissed off with her.

I've been at concerts and spoke to people regarding Julia (even from this site) and it's like they really hate her!

Well, they seem to hate her for different reasons, of course there must be a few who hate her for following Morrissey around but the majority seems to hate her for stealing people's seats and the boring mentioning of her name from her Followee, which can ruin the atmosphere of the concert. She doesn't deserve to be mentioned because she follows him, if they're friends the "mutual" appreciation should be done behind closed doors and if Morrissey does that on stage is to embarass her. That's what friends do, right?

I tell you what, if i was a millionaire i'd be going to see Moz on world tours, staying in the same hotels and running a website dedicated to him too!!

That's because you're f***ed up. Lots of money and lots of time on your hands and no friends can only end like that. If I had that money I'd travel around to see the world, not Morrissey. I'd help people in Africa, or whatever cause I could think of, would spend my free time enjoying life and not goin' through airpoirt hassle, queues, concerts, etc... I'll bet she must be bored of seeing him so many times, it must have lost it's magic, it's not an event anymore for her. And now, she's only carry on doing it because it's too late to backdown. There's nothing else out there for her.

Get off her back, she's a friend of Morrissey's so just get over it.....:thumb:

We will Julia, but with all the money you have you should have gone to a psychiatrist instead of posting on this forum. I know your schedule must be really tight with all the touring, stress, etc...

Julia, maybe if you had a kid your priorities would have been completely different...who knows...maybe not.

Take care.

Last edited:
Hi Julia! Yes, we understand, after being to almost every single one of his concerts it get to the point when the artist has to decide in between restraining order or friendship, Morrissey chose the latter.

Ok, we all know she's wealthy and doesn't seem to have any friends nor a life and she decided to follow Morrissey. That's ok, she's a fan. That's her option, her money and she can do whatever she wants to with it. We also know that she runs the 'True to You' website, a really poor website (I've seen better GeoCities adresses in my time) she hardly updates it, almost no info and the only good thing about it is that her 'Followee' decides to use it once in a blue moon to dish out the dirt against the Press, David T. etc...How could all of this piss the fans off? I'll bet most of the fans have families, friends, jobs, lives... all that is priceless, something that Julia's money can't buy. If she can't buy all that then she turns to following Morrissey, which is ok, we all have to fill in the gaps in our lives at some point. But then again a few fans who don't have all the above might get pissed off with her.

Well, they seem to hate her for different reasons, of course there must be a few who hate her for following Morrissey around but the majority seems to hate her for stealing people's seats and the boring mentioning of her name from her Followee, which can lower the atmosphere of the concert. She doesn't deserve to be mentioned because she follows him, if they're friends the "mutual" appreciation should be done behind closed doors and if Morrissey does that on stage is to embarass her. That's what friend do, right?

That's because you're f***ed up. Lots of money and lots of time on your hands and no friends can only end like that. If I had that money I'd travel around to see the world, not Morrissey. I'd help people in Africa, or whatever cause I could think of, would spend my free time enjoying life and not goin' through airpoirt hassle, queues, concerts, etc... I'll bet she must be bored of seeing him so many times, it must have lost it's magic, it's not an event anymore for her. And now, she's only carry on doing it because it's too late to backdown. There's nothing else out there for her.

We will Julia, but with all the money you have you should have gone to a psychiatrist instead of this forum. I know your schedule must be really tight with all the touring, stress, etc...

Julia, maybe if you had a son/ daughter your priorities would have been completely different...who knows...maybe not?

Take care.

I couldn't stop f***in laughing @ this, excellent job. Should be post of the year. While admittedly, I do like Julia, the whole "I have to be @ every show" thing, is sorta creepy. Plus, as I said, she copped mega 'tude towards the PIMP & others in Vegas a few years back, which isn't cool, you dig?

Nice post though, I approve!:thumb:

Last edited:
Don't see the correlation myself? How does a birthday wish logically elicit a "you c***" response from anyone?

How does Geroge W Bush not even in the same country elicit comments wishing him dead? At least the heckler was in the same room. Morrissey always slings his shit from miles away from anyone who would actually respond in a negative way.

I don't know what Americans you are hanging around with, but no, "they" don't do that a lot in America. I never hear that word in daily life in the US. I do see it more on this board than I do any other board I visit on the internet.

while I do not hear the word daily i hear it at least once a week and it is only used towards women.

Back
Top Bottom