Some fans are just plain jealous of Julia's relationship with Moz!!!

My only problem with Julia is a rather big one...

She has accumulated enough carbon dioxide from her fan travels to make Holland disappear.

I'm surprised that anyone would bother defending such a selfish person.

Unless of course they're as selfish as her and follow the same kind of pattern, think of themselves first, and of the consequences of what they do later. -Or more likely, never.-

Being a travelling fan has an impact, just as being a touring singer with a crew has, and if you never think of that, you probably never think of the next generation. (So don't try to sell me babies on covers.:crazy: )

So, no, I don't give a shit if Julia gets beaten up by an angry fan. That's carbon-karma. If you don't like it Julia, walk. Or even better, stay at home.

If you're reading: Did you know you can get the same sort of attention without flying all around the globe? No jet lag, no crappy plane-meals, no queueing ever, no fan ever being jealous of you or making fun of how you look...
Really, you should try it Julia, it's revolutionary. It's called... a computer.:thumb:

Ask your local pet shop boys :guitar: how it works, if you don't already know.

I swear it's much less tiring than what you're doing and it's -probably- a lot more thought-provoking. :lbf: It has much less impact on the environment than a plane. And you don't even get all sweaty rubbing elbows with strangers in hot tiny venues looking at handsome half-naked guitarists... (oh okay, okay- so that's ONE negative point. :mad:)

PS/ To be fair with Morrissey, he seems to sometimes give the mike to people who take the bus these days... But we're not sure. So:
If Morrissey has let you express yourself at a gig when you had only walked to the venue, please let me know, I will sell that story to television and with the money we'll buy carbon offsets. Time for big business!!!. :cool:

Last edited:
Will it draw fire if I say that, even with all the means in the world, I could not be forced to go to every Morrissey gig because I would find it incredibly tedious?

Cheers,
Jamie

I agree entirely, especially with the unchanging setlist we're seeing at the moment.

apparently, in the pink?

w9i2jd.jpg

My only problem with Julia is a rather big one...

She has accumulated enough carbon dioxide from her fan travels to make Holland disappear.

Isn't she hardcore vegetarian/vegan? Surely that neutralises her "carbon footprint" somewhat? I've heard many arguments against Julia in my time, this is the most unusual.

Some people have too much money they dont know what to do with it.Thats all I can say.:rolleyes:

Isn't there a thread somewhere about hardships people have endured due to their love for Moz, people in debt, losing their jobs, getting divorced whatever, due to their need to see him on tour? I think this is where it all stems from. Some dedicated fans are prepared to have these things happen to them because seeing Morrissey is more important. They will queue for hours in the freezing cold. All these actions show more dedication to my mind than someone who gets free tickets, doesn't have to queue and has lots of money. Morrissey really does have a lot of fans who love him and I think these were the ones whose groans you could hear when he said her name.

I wonder if I were a zillionaire if I'd follow him around but I don't think so. Sometimes I get urges "I gotta drive to Stockton now with no license, no insurance, no ticket, sold out show, a hundred dollars in a car with broken rolled-up windows when it's 100 degrees out and give him this paper ring!!!!!" but that's just a streak of crazy. When he played the Palladium down the street for 10 nights in a row I'd say, "Meh, I think I'll skip tonight." Shows are stressful sometimes, I wonder what her internal drive is besides swirling in the music which is lovely, but not sure it's worth the stress.

Voodoo Doll is right, i was in the que for hours outside the caird hall gig, freezing and wet, yes im aware of the fact that its my choice to do that, before some smart arse comments :rolleyes: but us lot that do que for hours, struggle to get the cash for a ticket etc, do get annoyed at all this attention she gets. If you ask me she looks ill, clearly emaciated, poor woman.

Isn't she hardcore vegetarian/vegan? Surely that neutralises her "carbon footprint" somewhat? I've heard many arguments against Julia in my time, this is the most unusual.

Well I doubt that hardcore air travel compensates for hardcore vegan anorexia... Don't have the figures about me... :confused:.

Unusual? That's me. :thumb:

I must admit I was jealous of her for a very brief time, but then, when I was a young insecure thing, I was even jealous of Nancy Sinatra...:crazy: :lbf: Now I wouldn't even blink if Morrissey had his hands all over Eva Mendes's mammary glands. :lbf:

Yeh I'm that :cool:!

It helps that he's losing his looks a bit...:blushing:

"And that, nobody can deny." (Not that he isn't a jolly old fellow and everything...) :rolleyes:

When all has been said and done, the bloke has paid the price. Leave him be. I had last nights drama played out right under my nose and it was really unpleasant to watch a die hard fan being asked to leave by Morrissey. I hope I never have to see that again.

well it hasn't...explain your muttonhead theory? :sick:

"IT HASN'T"
now I've heard that line somewhere. (Although "heard" isn't the word)...

Nah I don't think I'll bother explaining my "theory" to you, because I've just decided I don't like you. Plus you're a newbie, a troll maybe, and you're probably not going to be around much, and my boyfriend is already bored with you.

My boyfriend is 6 foot tall, overweight and when he sees a damsel in distress, he calls his mates to sort it all out for him. :boxing::love:

Incidentally, would you like to meet him? :yum:

(PS: He looks a bit like Morrissey, but only in the dark. Tempted? )

I often wonder what she makes of all these threads about her.

Better to be talked about than ignored i guess.

Isn't there a thread somewhere about hardships people have endured due to their love for Moz, people in debt, losing their jobs, getting divorced whatever, due to their need to see him on tour? I think this is where it all stems from. Some dedicated fans are prepared to have these things happen to them because seeing Morrissey is more important. They will queue for hours in the freezing cold. All these actions show more dedication to my mind than someone who gets free tickets, doesn't have to queue and has lots of money. Morrissey really does have a lot of fans who love him and I think these were the ones whose groans you could hear when he said her name.

Any "hardships" suffered are due to the individual's making. Morrissey is not responsible for them and has no obligation to acknowledge them. If anyone thinks he does, then I'm afraid they are conforming to the stereotype of the needy Morrissey fan that others rightly take the piss out of.

Back
Top Bottom