Solution for women who want to pee standing up

:eek: It looks like an Egyptian relic!!

It look multi functional as well.:lbf:

It has reminded me of

imgp3664.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I, if I wanted to, also could pee while standing without this indeed multifunctional thing. There are some techniques.
It is just that I don't contemplate enough about the way that I pee to find something like that a useful thing.
First we start to tell men to sit down while peeing, and now women shall be able to stand while peeing. I am confused.

Last edited:
If I'm going to pee standing up, why do I need (or want) to do it thru a penis? To see what I'm 'missing'? :confused: Yes, I've always wanted to write my name in the snow. :rolleyes: :D

I agree, with the proper technique, you don't need to buy anything :p but here's another option http://www.go-girl.com/what-is-gogirl.asp at least it's a vaginal version ;p With either tho, wouldn't you think the pee would kind of pool inside the thing on you... *gasp* unclean!

I haven't seen Step-brothers yet (tho I LOVE Will) but now I MUST!!! :lbf:

Last edited:
Quote from a male workmate..

"Y'know, I thought about the pros and cons of swapping sides, but the problem of not being able to pee standing up was the decider...it's just too inconvenient!"

:D

Quote from a male workmate..

"Y'know, I thought about the pros and cons of swapping sides, but the problem of not being able to pee standing up was the decider...it's just too inconvenient!"

:D

Really? It wasn't childbirth, periods, or menopause? :blushing:

If it wasn't shaped like a cock I would totally buy it because I could really use it on those long trips through the pine barrens and another other places with nada bathrooms.

Medicine spoons. Cheap and effective. Just gotta hack off the end.

Last edited:
I forget the name of the product now, but I ordered something similar to the go-girl that was disposable plastic-coated cardboard for my little girl to keep in the car. Little girls have to GO when they have to go and we couldn't always find a bathroom.

So we were at the beach one day with no bathroom in sight. I got one out for her and showed her how to use it (again, much like the go-girl) and she promptly peed all over her shoes.

:[

I just don't think these things work very well.

Hahaha, nifty.
Not.

I'd piss myself laughing just trying to use that thing...
It would be a disgrace!

Back
Top Bottom