Solo confessional

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Is everyone illiterate?

6ae651c751e49d2a92a153298036917d.png

Yes they are and apparently stupid as well. Your source is the Collins English Dictionary which according to some hick on this thread can be dismissed as 'an online dictionary.' Jesus f***en Christ the dumb is so strong in that one.

Yes they are and apparently stupid as well. Your source is the Collins English Dictionary which according to some hick on this thread can be dismissed as 'an online dictionary.' Jesus f***en Christ the dumb is so strong in that one.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outright

on this page it shows as an example:
he laughed outright.

not outrightly; outright.

outright already means: entirely, completely, fully. why would you ever need to put the suffix -ly on the end? it's already assumed. unless of course you don't really understerstand how the word is used in which case you might add -ly onto the end of it.

it does list further down 'outrightly' as being a word, but it gives no examples. my feeling is that it isn't used. because why would you, when outright covers it all, and when adding -ly only makes you sound like you don't understand how the word is meant to be used so that you would feel the need to add a completely superfluous and awkward sounding suffix onto it?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outright

on this page it shows as an example:
he laughed outright.

not outrightly; outright.

outright already means, entirely, completely, fully. why would you ever need to put the suffix -ly on the end? it's already assumed. unless of course you don't really understerstand how the word is used in which case you might add -ly onto the end of it.

it does list further down 'outrightly' as being a word, but it gives no examples. my feeling is that it isn't used. because why would you, when outright covers it all, and when adding -ly only makes you sound like you don't understand how the word is meant to be used?

Stop right there numb nuts, read your own post, actually just read the bold part. You've actually explained to yourself (coz everyone else already knew the answer) that it is indeed a real word.

Stop right there numb nuts, read your own post, actually just read the bold part. You've actually explained to yourself (coz everyone else already knew the answer) that it is indeed a real word.
what? I know that outright is a word.

?

no ones arguing that.

what? I know that outright is a word.

?

no ones arguing that.

Second part in bold dipshit. It isn't hard to find, or did you find your own post so boring you only got to the second line before giving up? If so it's understandable.

Second part in bold dipshit. It isn't hard to find, or did you find your own post so boring you only got to the second line before giving up? If so it's understandable.
just because I find you physically repulsive doesn't mean you have to call me names that hurt my feelings.

just because I find you physically repulsive doesn't mean you have to call me names that hurt my feelings.

Just like whenever we start talking about your bedsit and relative failure in life you pivot away to some other subject, now when you have in fact admitted that 'outrightly' is an actual word you want to pivot away to something else. As for the name calling, get over yourself, you're one of the worst offenders on here.

Just like whenever we start talking about your bedsit and relative failure in life you pivot away to some other subject, now when you have in fact admitted that 'outrightly' is an actual word you want to pivot away to something else. As for the name calling, get over yourself, you're one of the worst offenders on here.
while outrightly may be a word, I maintain that scanty used it incorrectly. i have decided that one might, for example, say that someone is being outrightly moronic. but one wouldn't say that someone outrightly laughs. it was the discordant note of her sentence--which she apparently was oblivious to (big surprise)--that threw me off.

I'm not pivoting to some other subject. im not trying to make a subject of your looks, believe me. I was HAPPY when you changed your picture. and im not trying to pass the personal repulsion i have for you off as objective fact or anything--its wholly conceivable that someone else might find you attractive, and im pretty sure scanty does--, it's just a personal opinion. do you understand that? I don't have to find you attractive, you know. it's not a reason for you to be so nasty. because let's face it, it stands to reason that if I found you 1/100th as attractive as dreamy neil you probably wouldn't be being so nasty right now, nor would you be displaying a picture of bowser right now (good show though, pretending to take it in stride like that).

also, as for pivoting, im only interested that we don't get too far away from the post wherein scanty displays the quote on my profile page which she wrongly attributes to me--my calling of my own self a c***--which was actually a tribute given to me by her gal pal c-lo (who was bona fide obsessed with me).

Is this the part where you go tell David that someone is harassing you after you follow them around for months harassing them?
You're a fat c***.

while outrightly may be a word, I maintain that scanty used it incorrectly. i have decided that one might, for example, say that someone is being outrightly moronic. but one wouldn't say that someone outrightly laughs. it was the discordant note of her sentence--which she apparently was oblivious to (big surprise)--that threw me off.

I'm not pivoting to some other subject. im not trying to make a subject of your looks, believe me. I was HAPPY when you changed your picture. and im not trying to pass the personal repulsion i have for you off as objective fact or anything--its wholly conceivable that someone else might find you attractive, and im pretty sure scanty does--, it's just a personal opinion. do you understand that? I don't have to find you attractive, you know. it's not a reason for you to be so nasty. because let's face it, it stands to reason that if I found you 1/100th as attractive as dreamy neil you probably wouldn't be being so nasty right now, nor would you be displaying a picture of bowser right now (good show though, pretending to take it in stride like that).

also, as for pivoting, im only interested that we don't get too far away from the post wherein scanty displays the quote on my profile page which she wrongly attributes to me--my calling of my own self a c***--which was actually a tribute given to me by her gal pal c-lo.

Nope what kicked it off was you questioning whether it was even a real word. Feel free to go back and read it yourself.

Now as to my looks, goodness gracious me, you've gone on and on and on about my physical appearance since I first ever responded to one of your posts., It's seems your obsessed with how I look and can't stop reiterating just how dreadfully unattractive you find me. It's strange because no-one else brings it up, I certainly don't, yet you seem fixated on the subject. You also seem fixated on the subject of Scanty and I. A psychologist would have a field day with the amount of projection you offer up in these posts.

Nope what kicked it off was you questioning whether it was even a real word. Feel free to go back and read it yourself.
yeah, it was a question (based on the discordant note her usage of it struck in my head). got a problem with questions?
Now as to my looks, goodness gracious me, you've gone on and on and on about my physical appearance since I first ever responded to one of your posts., It's seems your obsessed with how I look and can't stop reiterating just how dreadfully unattractive you find me. It's strange because no-one else brings it up, I certainly don't, yet you seem fixated on the subject. You also seem fixated on the subject of Scanty and I. A psychologist would have a field day with the amount of projection you offer up in these posts.
I just think it's funny because im pretty sure scanty feels similarly to me about your looks and is sat at home cringing going "oh no, don't say that. please don't say that. don't give anyone the impression I find him attractive" :lbf:

Last edited:
Is this the part where you go tell David that someone is harassing you after you follow them around for months harassing them?
You're a fat c***.
bhops can feel free to stop responding at any time and I will follow suit. in fact, he was the one who inititated this new round of replies, I certainly didn't ask him to. I was happy to let this thread die. and yeah, I knew that idiotic anon was you, c-lo. because, let's face it, its always you, girl.

yeah, it was a question (based on the discordant note her usage of it struck in my head). got a problem with questions?

I just think it's funny because im pretty sure scanty feels similarly to me about your looks and is sat at home cringing going "oh no, don't say that. please don't say that. don't give anyone the impression I find him attractive" :lbf:

And when told that it was a real word you STILL attempted to deny that it was, that's how 'special' your mind is :lbf:

As to your second point, pivot again. You didn't clarify what this strange obsession you have with my looks is all about. The way you constantly drone on and on, about how repulsive you find me. It's actually weird and more than a little creepy.

bhops can feel free to stop responding at any time and I will follow suit. in fact, he was the one who inititated this new round of replies, I certainly didn't ask him to. I was happy to let this thread die. and yeah, I knew that idiotic anon was you, c-lo. because, let's face it, its always you, girl.

Actually I was replying to the post of an anon and you took it upon yourself to reply to me. It's all up on this page, check it out. That's the type of delusion you live under, even when you start something you think it's me replying to you :lbf:

And when told that it was a real word you STILL attempted to deny that it was, that's how 'special' your mind is :lbf:
when I was told it was a real word, huh? by who? oh, you? I hope you don't think that when it comes to anything pertaining to language that I would EVER just take YOUR word for it :lbf:
As to your second point, pivot again. You didn't clarify what this strange obsession you have with my looks is all about. The way you constantly drone on and on, about how repulsive you find me. It's actually weird and more than a little creepy.
I already gave an explanation for why I drone on about finding you unattractive, do you have reading comprehension issues? it's because I know that's the reason you're so nasty, and i just find it really really very unfair!! :(

Actually I was replying to the post of an anon and you took it upon yourself to reply to me. It's all up on this page, check it out. That's the type of delusion you live under, even when you start something you think it's me replying to you :lbf:
you referred to me in it, thus engaging me in the argument. feel free not to refer to me anymore if you don't want replies from me.

No you said a few pages back you weren't responding to this anymore. But here you are still arguing about whether a word is a word. Then you claim your feelings are being hurt after making all sorts of personal remarks about people. And it's not that you're hurting anyone's feelings. That would require someone to care about you, your opinions, and whether you draw one more breath before being forgotten for all time. It's just the annoying hypocrisy of it all.

when I was told it was a real word, huh? by who? oh, you? I hope you don't think that when it comes to anything pertaining to language that I would EVER just take YOUR word for it :lbf:

I already gave an explanation for why I drone on about finding you unattractive, do you have reading comprehension issues? it's because I know that's the reason you're so nasty, and i just find it really really very unfair!! :(
No don't take my word for it, take the Collins English dictionaries word for it. Or as you prefer to call it, 'an online source.' :lbf::lbf::lbf:

And actually no, you've never explained why you keep going on with your creepy behavior. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you need to keep discussing my face.

you referred to me in it, thus engaging me in the argument. feel free not to refer to me anymore if you don't want replies from me.

As you find me repulsive and boorish I ask myself why you felt the need to inject yourself into the conversation? What good can come of it? Yet you do this consistently in other threads that I post in as well. Very strange.

Back
Top Bottom