"Softly As I Leave You": New Single for 2020 (Thelma Houston duet), top 10 nights - M. Central

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The people having tantrums over Morrissey are the same brats who cried childish tears over Trump and the Brexit vote. They need to man up and learn to accept other people's opinions.

Morrissey says what he likes. And when people recoil in horror he repeats for emphasis - perhaps again and again. I can understand this logic.

And he doesn't look terrible. He's ageing like good whisky.

Yeh but this is obviously desperate. He knows LA was leaving him, so his men handed out free tickets and suddenly Moz pretends it's his favourite gig, LA hasn't got near the top of his best gig list for a while
It still isn't, he has to pretend though.
He said San Diego was his fave of the whole tour at one point, now its not even in the top three.
He knows the wet backs will eat all this up. Christ his modern audience is thick.

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

What about the other single, with if happens every time or rainbow bally?

I took Morrissey at his word when, some time ago, he said if you haven't heard it directly from me, I didn't say it ...

Then he started to say 'it' in statements or via his mocked-up, self-interviews on Central - from his own mouth.

"I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist."

These shitty reports are spewed by Morrissey - others report what he has said - now he blames everyone else and conjures conspiracy. The man is a fool.

When you expect Whitney and end up with Thelma and Louise is too busy to crash the car.

Yeh but this is obviously desperate. He knows LA was leaving him, so his men handed out free tickets and suddenly Moz pretends it's his favourite gig, LA hasn't got near the top of his best gig list for a while
He said San Diego was his fave of the whole tour at one point, now its not even in the top three.
He knows the wet backs will eat all this up. Christ his modern audience is thick.
Don't tell me mexicans are not loyal and only faked their love for Moz.

LOL

Ricky Martin will tour his arse off from now on.

The people having tantrums over Morrissey are the same brats who cried childish tears over Trump and the Brexit vote. They need to man up and learn to accept other people's opinions.

Morrissey says what he likes. And when people recoil in horror he repeats for emphasis - perhaps again and again. I can understand this logic.

And he doesn't look terrible. He's ageing like good whisky.

I meant he looked miserable & distressed. Looking old is fine.

They're not going to accept support for a far right party - it doesn't matter if it's run by a lesbian having the horrors about Islamic law, it's not a reasonable political position & so no one is going to bother cutting her or him some slack. They will go in for the kill.

Atheists are unimaginative.

God is not dead.
You ARE a proper loopy, lippy twit with a Dark-Ages mentality, aren’t you kiddo?

I’m not an atheist. I’m an anti-theist.

Your belief in the doctrines of false deities was already abundantly clear, via your fawning over Melvis. ...but now you’re spouting about sky-fairies? Get a f***ing grip.

Religulous c***s are brainwashed slugs. Plenty of imagination in the natural universe and science, Sally. You should make an effort to read and grasp a fact or two sometime! You might even get a clue from travelling, meeting new people or sticking your f***ing head out the window and taking a good look around. ;)

I'm looking forward to hearing this new toon. Hopefully Moz can put on some disco pants and make an awesome music vid.

I took Morrissey at his word when, some time ago, he said if you haven't heard it directly from me, I didn't say it ...

Then he started to say 'it' in statements or via his mocked-up, self-interviews on Central - from his own mouth.

"I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist."

These shitty reports are spewed by Morrissey - others report what he has said - now he blames everyone else and conjures conspiracy. The man is a fool.

It's his words - so he can't sue - but pull-quotes (or sound bites) are still misleading. They take the quote out of context, which changes the meaning & also the tone. They'll often pretend someone is angry or stating a hard & fast opinion when they were joking or musing or not that bothered. Morrissey is a bit queeny in interviews. He's always muttering & speculating & then it gets reported as an outburst or a decree.

That's why media training (or a great PR) is vital if you want to avoid becoming part of a negative news story (maybe he enjoys it, or is used to it, but it would give me a heart-attack).

------------------------------
The journalistic debacle
London Fake Media
Idiot Culture
pseudo-news gone insane
obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting
those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news
shitty reports of what does not exist
those who say things that have been given them to say
-------------------------------------------------------------------
:laughing::laughing:

Interesting how new user names pop up and make a comment or two, not suspicious at all. I think the reason why he fails to get under peoples skin is because his views are felt to be very infantile and based on emotions rather than facts. You need to study what getting under someones skin means and what that is like.
No, people are simply bored at his pretentious ways and claims and biased assessment. We know where he stands by now so he is just annoying.
But how can someone lose pride so much that he prefers to stay here?
Maybe Skinny can answer this with his own account and not create another fake one. The only one that admires him is he himself.
Thanks for the reply Skinny although a very disappointing one.
...like the rest of your posts on here & what your parents & family actually think of you, truly disappointed

These are great points...he's the one who's a narcissist, bigot, racist

Extinction Rebellion are a bunch of globalist clowns.

Morrissey sees that Diversity is not a Strength but something that is destroying the countries he loves - England and Ireland.
He lives in los Angeles not England and is afraid to live here also he is a fame f***er and must be where he can be seen as a star. Horrible man.

When you expect Whitney and end up with Thelma and Louise is too busy to crash the car.
The music industry killed Whitney, and had a party with her manager on the next floor of the hotel where she died. When they 'heard the news' of her death they continued the party. Thelma is lucky to be alive and Morrissey has steered clear of the mainstream music industry because he knows what you have to do to get there and what happens if you stop.
He has had a fantastic career built up without selling his soul.

They are all he has to milk for his ego massages, his Hollywood star is tarnished and in its descent. We can expect to see more stupid stunts and silly - I'm very worldly wise and very intelligent and everyone else isn't - self aggrandizing statements that will garner public and press comment to be ahead. More of those cringe inducing pathetic cut and paste photos of him with famous people. Nothing, nothing of any true and genuine noble greatness from him. Tarnished. Grubby.

I think Uncle Skinny’s persistence is admirable. He continues to expose Morrissey for what he truly is. He brings a needed perspective here. Also, it’s fun to see him get under everyone’s skin
This. Also if Morrissey manages to get into some newspaper in the UK like The Daily Mail' the comment section is flooded with very negative comments, real hatred for Morrissey by many of his countrymen and women.

What a beautiful statement. Sure the jealous, the brainwashed, the Godless (Fatty Cummins and Skinny Slummins lol) will try and find an angle to attack him, but truth and great Art will always thrive and survive. :microphone:
Suppose you think a mediocre covers album and humming along with the dire solo out put is great art. He has a pleasant voice
Nil art.

What a beautiful statement. Sure the jealous, the brainwashed, the Godless (Fatty Cummins and Skinny Slummins lol) will try and find an angle to attack him, but truth and great Art will always thrive and survive. :microphone:
The man is highly qualified in the art of being crafty.

History will look back very kindly on Morrissey. All the outrage against him will seem utterly ridiculous.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom