"Softly As I Leave You": New Single for 2020 (Thelma Houston duet), top 10 nights - M. Central

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a disingenuous horrible person Morrissey has become, can't admit that many think he is a vile big mouth, looking down his nose at journalists that have stated fact after fact. Horrible, creepy, cowardly way to make a living. There is no one that matters in his life, they left but he will make up the triumphant story on repeat like the lying evil thing he is now, proud of his disgraceful career.

Peter, would YOU like to specify exactly what you’re doing here?

You are the most boringly predictable individual.

Why don’t you just go away forever?

It's pretty clear to see that Peter just needs a decent blow job. Would someone please do the decent thing and help him out? After so many years without, I don't think he cares who delivers it, man, woman, beast or Surface.

Not Benny though. Peter does not like baldies.

“Patriots”. LOL! f*** right off.

20_bb487c9e-1ed0-4711-9ec3-91eec14b390e.jpeg

It's pretty clear to see that Peter just needs a decent blow job. Would someone please do the decent thing and help him out? After so many years without, I don't think he cares who delivers it, man, woman, beast or Surface.

Not Benny though. Peter does not like baldies.

If he did let Benny blow him, he’d be sucking his own cock, which would surely be the most impressive act of his ‘life’.

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

What a disingenuous horrible person Morrissey has become, can't admit that many think he is a vile big mouth, looking down his nose at journalists that have stated fact after fact. Horrible, creepy, cowardly way to make a living. There is no one that matters in his life, they left but he will make up the triumphant story on repeat like the lying evil thing he is now, proud of his disgraceful career.

I wish he was a liar. Then he'd say nice things & join socially acceptable causes, like Extinction Rebellion & quietly leave them when they lose kudos.

I wish he was a liar. Then he'd say nice things & join socially acceptable causes, like Extinction Rebellion & quietly leave them when they lose kudos.
Extinction Rebellion are a bunch of globalist clowns.

Morrissey sees that Diversity is not a Strength but something that is destroying the countries he loves - England and Ireland.

How appropriate that the verification was “downward slope”. ;)

I know they're a bunch of clowns. But they're a bunch of clowns that you can support without being made a pariah in polite society.
They're cheerleading for the banks and globalists. The fact they don't even realise this proves how stupid they are.

1)That's his style. He just wants to moan, moan, moan...

2)His use of money to get what he want will be, and is being his downfall.

3)He thinks, like Trump, he can say and do whatever he likes with impunity.

1l You sound like Dave Lee Travis in early 80s

2) Evidence for point 2?

3)Really ?!

All this hate to someone who enriched your life ?

What a beautiful statement. Sure the jealous, the brainwashed, the Godless (Fatty Cummins and Skinny Slummins lol) will try and find an angle to attack him, but truth and great Art will always thrive and survive. :microphone:

They're cheerleading for the banks and globalists. The fact they don't even realise this proves how stupid they are.

I think they're just giving their aimless lives meaning, to be honest. Replacing God with the environment, church with direct action, calling themselves rebels instead of believers/pilgrims & having unrealistic goals instead of a creed.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom