Sociopath update

B

Bertrand Russell

Still curious? Read my journal. And, please feel free to comment.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~realitybites/journal/

>I know you are best friends of Melissa/pathetic but I can assure you I do not spend at least 18 hours on this shithole...you seem to be here all day friend.

How dare you accuse me of trolling when she to my knowledge has used at least five names to slander me with. Freeyourself revealed her hypocrisy.

She even admitted using false names. Pray tell me what five names I regularly use?

Still curious? Read my journal. And, please feel free to comment.

> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~realitybites/journal/

> How dare you accuse me of trolling when she to my knowledge has used at
> least five names to slander me with. Freeyourself revealed her hypocrisy.

> She even admitted using false names. Pray tell me what five names I
> regularly use?

> Still curious? Read my journal. And, please feel free to comment.

Correction, it wasn't freeyourself on this occasion (although he has before)
it was eyewitness, last night. Check the ips (you obviously have sod all else to do) and you will find they are two separate posters.

Wow you have more enemies than you and pathetic thought.
Whereas I seem to have you two under about 30 different guises.

> How dare you accuse me of trolling when she to my knowledge has used at
> least five names to slander me with. Freeyourself revealed her hypocrisy.

> She even admitted using false names. Pray tell me what five names I
> regularly use?

> Still curious? Read my journal. And, please feel free to comment.

Hey, I am friends with Melissa on this forum just like I am friends with many people on various websites. I never said you were a sociopath. I merely stated that according to the IPs, you looked as though you posted with several different names. I know you have past issues with Melissa. But, this happened before I even started posting here. I mean you no harm.

> Correction, it wasn't freeyourself on this occasion (although he has
> before)
> it was eyewitness, last night. Check the ips (you obviously have sod all
> else to do) and you will find they are two separate posters.

> Wow you have more enemies than you and pathetic thought.
> Whereas I seem to have you two under about 30 different guises.

Please Irene, I am my own person. Do not equate me with anyone else. If you have a problem with other posters, then take it up with them. I have done nothing to you.

> Hey, I am friends with Melissa on this forum just like I am friends with
> many people on various websites. I never said you were a sociopath. I
> merely stated that according to the IPs, you looked as though you posted
> with several different names. I know you have past issues with Melissa.
> But, this happened before I even started posting here. I mean you no harm.

I read your journal and you begin by stating "The biggest troll on the board is Irene/seriously-flawed, the sad soul must spend at least 18 hours a day on there"

Well, "friend", some of us have to work for a living.
You want to take a look at some names who ARE on here day and night, before you start accusing me.
You also stated that I use at least five different user names.
Please enlighten me as to what they are.
The only names I've used is my current one, a well educated gent, fag ash lil (for purposes of the jokey post at the time) and to my knowledge nothing else.
The only regular name I have ever used is seriously-flawed.

Your pathetic friend however, has been proven to use approximately a dozen when hurling abuse at me and then supporting herself with pseudonyms.

EVER HEARD THE SAYING....PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES.

YOU STARTED IT!
AS DID SHE.

OBVIOUSLY BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

> Hey, I am friends with Melissa on this forum just like I am friends with
> many people on various websites. I never said you were a sociopath. I
> merely stated that according to the IPs, you looked as though you posted
> with several different names. I know you have past issues with Melissa.
> But, this happened before I even started posting here. I mean you no harm.

If you mean me no harm how is it you throw bait out for me to obviously catch.
You post a link to your journal entitled "Sociopath Update" and about three messages into it, I read the accusations against myself.

If you mean me no harm...why even mention me on your journal.

I think you are as big a phoney as your friend.
In fact I am seriously wondering if freeyourself was right and you are in fact the one entity.

> I read your journal and you begin by stating "The biggest troll on
> the board is Irene/seriously-flawed, the sad soul must spend at least 18
> hours a day on there"

> Well, "friend", some of us have to work for a living.
> You want to take a look at some names who ARE on here day and night,
> before you start accusing me.
> You also stated that I use at least five different user names.
> Please enlighten me as to what they are.
> The only names I've used is my current one, a well educated gent, fag ash
> lil (for purposes of the jokey post at the time) and to my knowledge
> nothing else.
> The only regular name I have ever used is seriously-flawed.

> Your pathetic friend however, has been proven to use approximately a dozen
> when hurling abuse at me and then supporting herself with pseudonyms.

> EVER HEARD THE SAYING....PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES.

> YOU STARTED IT!
> AS DID SHE.

> OBVIOUSLY BIRDS OF A FEATHER.

Well, maybe I need to make some corrections in my journal. I am of the understanding that all AOL users will have the aol.proxy IP. And, surely there are many AOL users here, as 30 million Americans have AOL as their ISP.

> If you mean me no harm how is it you throw bait out for me to obviously
> catch.
> You post a link to your journal entitled "Sociopath Update" and
> about three messages into it, I read the accusations against myself.

> If you mean me no harm...why even mention me on your journal.

> I think you are as big a phoney as your friend.
> In fact I am seriously wondering if freeyourself was right and you are in
> fact the one entity.

I am going to delete you from my journal regarding using multiple IDs. The sociopath reference has NOTHING to do with you.

> Well, maybe I need to make some corrections in my journal. I am of the
> understanding that all AOL users will have the aol.proxy IP. And, surely
> there are many AOL users here, as 30 million Americans have AOL as their
> ISP.

Sorry don't understand your reply.
What has AOL got to do with me?
I am not and never have been on AOL, I am with BT, as you will see from my IP address. Never ever been an AOL customer so I haven't a clue what your reply is supposed to mean.

> Sorry don't understand your reply.
> What has AOL got to do with me?
> I am not and never have been on AOL, I am with BT, as you will see from my
> IP address. Never ever been an AOL customer so I haven't a clue what your
> reply is supposed to mean.

Well the only evidence that you have of Melissa trolling is that she uses AOL. I was stating that that is not proof, as many posters here also use AOL. See your above posts for clarity.

This nonsense has gone on long enough, seriously flawed

Now listen Irene, you need to back up a minute.

You know as well as I do that I posted an apology for calling you a drunk down the page. Now, since you persist, let's clear a few things up.

Leave realitybites out of this. Now, ask yourself, why on earth would I have been angered enough to post that about you? My comments were not slanderous -- inappropriate, maybe, and I apologized for that.

Since you won't let it go, let's go back to how it started.
As soon as you found out who I was, every time my name came up or I posted, you hurled insults at me and about me, saying I got you kicked out of gigs. Preposterous, and you know it! I had no idea about Dublin until after the fact, and even "L" posted that I had nothing to do with it.

As far as Bridlington, you were intoxicated and someone said you burned them with a cigarette -- NOT ME! Listen here, and believe it or not -- I didn't get you kicked out.

The reason I posted under names and called you a drunk was because I was ANGRY that you kept on and on and on about me, slandering me, saying i got you kicked out. I did not.

As is said, Irene, I come in peace. I am sorry I called you a drunk.
But me posting under a different name (not 30, more like 5 total) was all around the same time, and only because I was frustrated and angry that you wouldn't let it GO! I didn't do it, for chrissake!!!

This doesn't make me a hypocrite, Irene. It makes me human. Someone who is angered at outright false allegations of getting you thrown out of gigs. HELLO? I didn't do it. I am sorry it happened to you, though, truly. L even posted that I was trying to clear the air with you before the Dublin gig.

And hey? If you really thought I got you thrown out of Bridlington, then why did you apologize to Julia for being mean to me? You knew I didn't.

In short, I'm sick of arguing. I have no beef with you anymore. I sincerely want to let it go.
I am truly, sincerely sorry I called you a drunk. I was angry. I mean my apology sincerely.

I have taken no other jibes at you, Irene. Please try to see my side of it and why I was angry. Let's let it go. I truly am not your enemy. Remember Horrible American that helped you with your computer that time? That was ME, trying to help YOU, but scared to post under my name because I didn't want to set off another avalanche of insults/arguing!

I am not a saint, and I never claimed to be. But I would truly like this issue between you and I to end. Please respond.

Re: This nonsense has gone on long enough, seriously flawed

I will be back online later tonight. I have to leave for now, and again, I am not your enemy, for whatever that's worth.

You have no shame do you Melissa?You'll say anything to save your Busted Ass!LOL!

> I will be back online later tonight. I have to leave for now, and again, I
> am not your enemy, for whatever that's worth.

1- nc.rr.com
2- proxy.aol.com
3- 86.246.97
Here are 3 addresses that you have used on here during the last 3 weeks.
I imagine you are very relieved the posts can only be traced back 3 weeks.
I KNOW what you have been up to and I KNOW that you are the most paranoid and demented person on this website.
I See You.

Re: You have no shame do you Melissa?You'll say anything to save your Busted Ass!LOL!

> 1- nc.rr.com
> 2- proxy.aol.com
> 3- 86.246.97
> Here are 3 addresses that you have used on here during the last 3 weeks.
You have absolutely lost it.
Those IPs are the difference between dial-up, broadband, and a computer lab.
Busted? Well, no, I told her I posted it because I was angry at her misdirected comments.

YOU, on the other hand, are the one with at least 15 different IPs and countless names, and everyone knows who you are. You, unlike I, have the time to sift through looking at IPs. It's bizarre. I have neither the time nor the inclination to do so. If you want to call it busted, you can, and I'm sure you will. My posts, as her toward me, were because of a 'feud'.

I have come to realize you see this as sport and fun. Ok. I'm not hiding anything, mr eye witness. I have said what I've done.
It is entertaining, though, and you have the ability to be funny at times. So...

> Well the only evidence that you have of Melissa trolling is that she uses
> AOL. I was stating that that is not proof, as many posters here also use
> AOL. See your above posts for clarity.

Thanks realitybites. Well I haven't 'trolled' anyone except for Irene, and that's a fact, and that was for a reason, and I don't consider it 'trolling' anyway since we were actually having our own little feud. I told her I made an error in judgement, so... What will be will be, I guess.

You're right, literally millions use AOL in the UK and US, and they're all over this board. This whole thing is interesting in a weird sort of way though. Even freeyourself is interested! (Hi freeyourself! and Ian too, I guess!) I admitted what I did, though, and why. Fit for Hatfield and McCoy infamy, eh?

> Thanks realitybites. Well I haven't 'trolled' anyone except for Irene, and
> that's a fact, and that was for a reason, and I don't consider it
> 'trolling' anyway since we were actually having our own little feud. I
> told her I made an error in judgement, so... What will be will be, I
> guess.

> You're right, literally millions use AOL in the UK and US, and they're all
> over this board. This whole thing is interesting in a weird sort of way
> though. Even freeyourself is interested! (Hi freeyourself! and Ian too, I
> guess!) I admitted what I did, though, and why. Fit for Hatfield and McCoy
> infamy, eh?

Oh, found another one!
You were also -You've Got Mail (email, that is)- weren't you melissa.

> Oh, found another one!
> You were also -You've Got Mail (email, that is)- weren't you melissa.
Too late, buddy! I already told everyone about that one! That wasn't trolling, anyway! That was me trying to post something without getting a truckload of bullshit started! HA! It's so funny, I know.

I am really interested as to why you are so interested in this, to the point of distraction for yourself, I'm sure. I had no idea completely innocuous posts from me, under a different name to avoid another blitz, were so interesting!

Everyone knows who you are anyway, but yet you have been posting all day, under different names, same IP today,but others yesterday and the day before.

You obviously have some degree of intelligence. Why not put it to some other use? I'm being completely serious here, I'm not taking the piss at all.

I have a sincere question for you: Why don't YOU post under your real username and IP address? Are you exempt?

> Thanks realitybites. Well I haven't 'trolled' anyone except for Irene, and
> that's a fact, and that was for a reason, and I don't consider it
> 'trolling' anyway since we were actually having our own little feud. I
> told her I made an error in judgement, so... What will be will be, I
> guess.

> You're right, literally millions use AOL in the UK and US, and they're all
> over this board. This whole thing is interesting in a weird sort of way
> though. Even freeyourself is interested! (Hi freeyourself! and Ian too, I
> guess!) I admitted what I did, though, and why. Fit for Hatfield and McCoy
> infamy, eh?

Yes, I do think there is a big difference between 'trolling' for sport and posting an insult or two 'with cause'.

Back
Top Bottom