So you offered love and it was not required

Well it is actually happening to me these days somehow. I was seeing this guy and everything was great. We were so happy and he told me that "He would never be with anyone else", that "I was the most lovely girl in the world", that "I had taken his heart" and so on...And last night I found out that he is f***ing someone else :rolleyes:

I don't really know what to do yet, but I guess Morrissey's songs is a good option :)

Well it is actually happening to me these days somehow. I was seeing this guy and everything was great. We were so happy and he told me that "He would never be with anyone else", that "I was the most lovely girl in the world", that "I had taken his heart" and so on...And last night I found out that he is f***ing someone else :rolleyes:

I don't really know what to do yet, but I guess Morrissey's songs is a good option :)

I know how you feel, nobody's hero. My heart goes out to you!

cried a lot! boo hoo hoo! then worked extra shifts.

Like me, you have probably offered love that was not required. What else did you do? :)

If you're a girl: Bridget Jones and a lot of chocolate is indeed the best! Crying and going to concerts. Meeting with the friends and laugh as much as possible,

If you're a boy: have a lot of beer and .... don't know. I'm not a man and can't say what they'd do. So boys, what would you do?

We were so happy and he told me that "He would never be with anyone else", that "I was the most lovely girl in the world", that "I had taken his heart" and so on...And last night I found out that he is f***ing someone else :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry for you! Many men are so awful. All over the world. They use the same slimy method to get you into the bed and then.... I don't know how old you are but with advanced age you get more and more clever and can rumble them easily. Of course there are exceptions and I hope you find someone of them. Good luck!

If you're a girl: Bridget Jones and a lot of chocolate is indeed the best! Crying and going to concerts. Meeting with the friends and laugh as much as possible,

If you're a boy: have a lot of beer and .... don't know. I'm not a man and can't say what they'd do. So boys, what would you do?

I'm so sorry for you! Many men are so awful. All over the world. They use the same slimy method to get you into the bed and then.... I don't know how old you are but with advanced age you get more and more clever and can rumble them easily. Of course there are exceptions and I hope you find someone of them. Good luck!

Thank you..I guess I just have to learn to stay away from older men :)

And about your "girl advices";
Ugh! Fantastic idea! :)

You could always cheat back. Sounds stupid but it might make you feel better. Worked for me then I eventually dumped him. :)

But other than that, I think going out for drinks with friends is good. But if you get drunk, turn your phone off so you are not tempted to make any calls or texts you would regret in the morning.

Bridget Jones=yes!!!

Thank you..I guess I just have to learn to stay away from older men :)

No no no!!! Stay away from young men! They are like little puppies and just want to play and run riot. Their sexual appetite is so strong so they can't be true for a long time. Forget men under 30. They're not able to lead a serious relationship.

Of course there are these famous exceptions with younger men and there are lot of assholes among the older men. You just have to find one of these exceptions. I for one wasn't lucky so far. And I'm 32 years old. :(

You could always cheat back. Sounds stupid but it might make you feel better. Worked for me then I eventually dumped him. :)

But other than that, I think going out for drinks with friends is good. But if you get drunk, turn your phone off so you are not tempted to make any calls or texts you would regret in the morning.

Bridget Jones=yes!!!

Oh yes...the "drunken messages" are always horrible.
But since we are not together since today, I can't really cheat on him. I have to go with Bridget then...or maybe Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill (remember that?).
Anyway; thanks for the support! You're the greatest <3

No no no!!! Stay away from young men! They are like little puppies and just want to play and run riot. Their sexual appetite is so strong so they can't be true for a long time. Forget men under 30. They're not able to lead a serious relationship.

Of course there are these famous exceptions with younger men and there are lot of assholes among the older men. You just have to find one of these exceptions. I for one wasn't lucky so far. And I'm 32 years old. :(

But I'm 20 and have only been with men over 30 and that's no good! Not for me at least. Hmm I guees I'll wait till I'm 30 and then "try again" :)

But I'm 20 and have only been with men over 30 and that's no good! Not for me at least. Hmm I guees I'll wait till I'm 30 and then "try again" :)

I know what you mean about the older guys though. When I was 22 I dated a 36 year old. It was awesome. While it lasted. I really like older men. I think they're hot. And they can be a lot of fun in many ways. But they can also screw you over in the end. But I guess that's true of anyone.

I know what you mean about the older guys though. When I was 22 I dated a 36 year old. It was awesome. While it lasted. I really like older men. I think they're hot. And they can be a lot of fun in many ways. But they can also screw you over in the end. But I guess that's true of anyone.

yes...that's the problem. They are SO hot :rolleyes:

Oh yes...the "drunken messages" are always horrible.
But since we are not together since today, I can't really cheat on him. I have to go with Bridget then...or maybe Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill (remember that?).
Anyway; thanks for the support! You're the greatest <3
good luck!

Watch Bridget Jones and eat a lot of chocolate of course!

Back
Top Bottom