so who's got tickets?

I got a ticket for San Diego, however, when I checked MyTicketmaster, it has listed that I bought Exhibitor Parking for the Del Mar Fairgrounds. :eek: The heading is correct, but when I click to see order details, the event info is all wrong.

Anyone else have this happen? I already contacted Ticketmaster, so hopefully it's just a mistake on their part.

I was on ticketbastard at 10am sharp for the Columbus pre-sale. I needed 4 tickets, but it wouldn't let me purchase more than one ticket at a time. Worried that I might not get tickets at all, I went ahead and did four separate purchases. Better to have something than nothing. Then I was informed that two of the people would not be able to make it. So now I'm stuck with four main floor tickets to Columbus. I'll probably put them up on Ebay. Hate to do that, but I could really use the money....

I've been trying and trying for Chicago and no luck. :confused: Pooey. Guess I'll have to wait until Saturday. *sigh* :(

i am going to all of the florida shows,so far i got tickets for orlando and jacksonville.i havn't been able to purchase ones for boca raton or clearwater yet though which sucks because clearwater is closest to where i live.

First off Tickemaster is retarded - but we all knew that

Tried to get tix for ventura right at 10am no luck
then tried for Hollywood Bowl got 2 crappy tix
then tried ventura 1 more time and got them, WTF?
then tried Hollywood Bowl for and extra set for friends and got better tix the second time, WTF?

Oh well in the end I got tix for the main show I wanted to see Ventura, and some nice box seats for the Bowl, yet ticketmaster seems to be very random in it's process.

Kumo

I bought a pair for the Hollywood Bowl, but then better seats came up, so I bought those as well. I then pulled a sneaky stunt, and called TM, telling them my computer froze during the first transaction, so they voided that one!

Anyone get Baltimore tickets?

I just got my tickets for Dallas & Austin. Thank god both of these shows are all general admission. Anyone going to either of these shows?

I am !! i got tix for Vegas to GA!! All i need now is The Hollywood Bowl:D :D :cool:

I need to move to the West Coast. :(

I don't think the Rams Head ones are around yet.

i really wanted to make it to there, but I don't think I can afford two concerts and trips within a 5 day period.

GREATESTHITS: worked a treat!

was able to secure 4 tix for the Hollywood Bowl - now i'm hearing only 2 can attend (bugger)! looks like i have 2 extra tickets for the June 8 show, should anyone want them.

"super seats" G1 for the hollywood bowl. i'm going to the bowl on sunday to see if i could get terrace or garden boxes.

i also got standing tix for the pearl theater in las vegas. for this venue, would i have to get there very early to score the best spot, or do i go by my tix that say seats 19 and 20?

GREATESTHITS: worked a treat!

was able to secure 4 tix for the Hollywood Bowl - now i'm hearing only 2 can attend (bugger)! looks like i have 2 extra tickets for the June 8 show, should anyone want them.

where r the seats located?

Got two for Philly. Hopefully I'll get to use both (second person in en route home from Iraq and wasnt sure if he would come or not so I am crossing my fingers he will). If not..I'll have an extra. Row C Right Side Orchestra.

If you do end up with that extra, I'll go with you. :)

Ella -

we just got Terrace tickets to the Bowl that we won't be using. it's Terrace 1756, Seats 3 + 4 if you want them. saves you a trip to the Bowl.

let me know.
- B

Ella -

we just got Terrace tickets to the Bowl that we won't be using. it's Terrace 1756, Seats 3 + 4 if you want them. saves you a trip to the Bowl.

let me know.
- B

oh yes i'd love those!!!!!!

thank you!

Got Dallas.....

Tried Stockton, they said they sold out their presales, but were going to release more for presale.....

Back
Top Bottom