So who's coming to the Hull gig?

General admission - holds around 3,500.

Stop speaking ''American speak'':mad:

Q) Is it all seated or does it have standing?

A) It is standing

General Admission, my arse:sick: (next we'll be told the 2 nights at The Apollo, Manchester, is a residency:rolleyes:):D

Jukebox Jury

Hull Arena

Stop speaking ''American speak'':mad:

Q) Is it all seated or does it have standing?

A) It is standing

General Admission, my arse:sick: (next we'll be told the 2 nights at The Apollo, Manchester, is a residency:rolleyes:):D

Jukebox Jury

According to The Cat's Mother the venue's similar to Manchester Apollo.

Re: Hull Arena

According to The Cat's Mother the venue's similar to Manchester Apollo.

That's not my point..... it's the ''General Admission'' term I object to. It is just not used in the UK. I have never seen it printed on any ticket in the UK. The bastardisation of the English language is never ending......
Next we will be buying tickets from ''Scalpers'' and not touts:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Re: Hull Arena

That's not my point..... it's the ''General Admission'' term I object to. It is just not used in the UK. I have never seen it printed on any ticket in the UK. The bastardisation of the English language is never ending......
Next we will be buying tickets from ''Scalpers'' and not touts:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Perhaps mozmal uncontiously used the word "general admission" for people live in outside of UK. :p

Me, I'll be there I'm giving the venue a ring soon today to ask just exactly when the tickets go on sale. I'll be there on Friday morning queing in the cold. I can't wait!

Ticket help!

Hello yes, I just need conformation that tickets go on sale at Hull Ice Arena tomorrow at 10am at the actual venue? Right?

If you've heard different or know when they go on sale will you please tell me!

I think 10am is right.

Cheers.

Re: Ticket help!

Hello yes, I just need conformation that tickets go on sale at Hull Ice Arena tomorrow at 10am at the actual venue? Right?

If you've heard different or know when they go on sale will you please tell me!

I think 10am is right.

Cheers.

Yes, 10AM at the venue. I'll see you there. Hopefully there won't be a long queue.

Re: Ticket help!

Yes, 10AM at the venue. I'll see you there. Hopefully there won't be a long queue.

I'm just a bit concerned about the torrent of touts all getting their greedy fat digits on the fans tickets and selling them at ridiculous prices.

I'll see you there!

Tags
morrissey ice arena not me
Back
Top Bottom