so who are the slimy bastards that got presale tickets

interesting point... there's also an amex sale for the bowery tomorrow. this is killing me dead.

The thing that makes no sense about that; it also starts at 11 tomorrow. So what is the difference between the amex and the general sale? Are you more likely to get a ticket by using amex?

The thing that makes no sense about that; it also starts at 11 tomorrow. So what is the difference between the amex and the general sale? Are you more likely to get a ticket by using amex?

i think it means you're less likely to get a ticket. maybe amex is also a joke, like that itunes thing this morning? or maybe it's the regular sale?

First Bowery I've seen so far is on Craig's List. That's if it is even legit.

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-08, 10:50AM EST

New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom $275 per ticket
New York, NY - Webster Hall $205 per ticket

sometimes, AMEX gets you better seats, but ive also had in the past where i had better tickets thru the ticketmaster site gamble than AMEX could get as all they do is look at the same block of tickets you are gambling on. there arent any seats set aside just for amex like there would be in a presale unless amex has some special event going on.

sometimes, AMEX gets you better seats, but ive also had in the past where i had better tickets thru the ticketmaster site gamble than AMEX could get as all they do is look at the same block of tickets you are gambling on. there arent any seats set aside just for amex like there would be in a presale unless amex has some special event going on.

when i was trying to buy tickets for buffalo, the seats were completely different. just saying

First Bowery I've seen so far is on Craig's List. That's if it is even legit.

Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-08, 10:50AM EST

New York, NY - Bowery Ballroom $275 per ticket
New York, NY - Webster Hall $205 per ticket

about time. don't think you could get tickets to webster AND bowery though. whatever

For whoever got the Webster tix, would you mind saying how much the ticket price was with all the fees, itunes, etc. etc.? Thanks.

For whoever got the Webster tix, would you mind saying how much the ticket price was with all the fees, itunes, etc. etc.? Thanks.

Total Charge: US $ 175.79

For two of them. So roughly less than $90.

yeah. I knew it.
Bowery tickets are on ticketsnow.com (ticketmaster's scapegoat) for over $300

They did the same for his birthday show in Manchester. They went on sale last month. I got through at 9.59am and was told they were all sold out due to a pre-sale. The were on Ticketnow instantly. The pre-sale facade is just so they can excuse how they can justify them going before they are on sale and I would tell that to their faces.

Eddie Vedder had the right idea, they are wankers!!

Back
Top Bottom