so who are the slimy bastards that got presale tickets

honestly, considering my financial situation this could also be a good thing. i just don't know anymore :confused:

This is ridiculous.
Webster is also sold out on Ticketmaster, but their other company is selling them for $400. And they are disappearing there too.

So basically, Ticketmaster is holding the tickets to sell them for gazillions of dollars on another website.

I don't know how that's even legal.

i got two pairs of tix for the CT show at foxwoods..

I bought a pair of Row T tickets and the second after I did I got "ORCRGT ROW A"... which I am to assume and hope is front row right orchestra..

so ill prolly be pawning off my row T tickets.

Last edited:
This is ridiculous.
Webster is also sold out on Ticketmaster, but their other company is selling them for $400. And they are disappearing there too.

So basically, Ticketmaster is holding the tickets to sell them for gazillions of dollars on another website.

I don't know how that's even legal.

Can you explain more? I am interested in this but don't fully get what you mean, what other website?

ticketsnow? seriously, it's the fight you couldn't win - let's just leave it. it's better for everybody. we live in a ticketmaster world

Well, if the only option to go and see Morrissey is to fork over $400 to some deformed, uninformed and hunchbacked scalpers I'll pass.

Morrissey would approve.

i would also say that some of this is partially to blame on the artist and his management. you want to make money on the presale - sell fan club membership and passwords to ticket presales. if you're greedy - fine, but this whole itunes bundle thing is just hilareous. did they get like 50 more album sales out of webster? brilliant strategy

Can you explain more? I am interested in this but don't fully get what you mean, what other website?

They hold the best tickets and put them on sale on ticketsnow.com.
They're currently there on sale for $150 (which after service charges, will go for $185) and there is more for $386 ($459 after charges).

And from what I can see, they are selling.

i would also say that some of this is partially to blame on the artist and his management. you want to make money on the presale - sell fan club membership and passwords to ticket presales. if you're greedy - fine, but this whole itunes bundle thing is just hilareous. did they get like 50 more album sales out of webster? brilliant strategy

i don't have a problem with it, too much. the album presale is cheaper than the actual CD, and the people willing to find presale info are the same ones who would purchase the CD. if anything, it's helping to get a higher chart ranking.

i don't agree with the price of the ticket, or choosign a venue that small, given the number of people dying to go.
choosing ticketmaster is just terrible, but there really isn't an alternative, other than ticketweb?

then again it's the bowery, which i'm sure has some reputation for being a great venue, and to host Moz, i'm sure it's fairly out of his hands. maybe not. who knows.

either way, people will put up with it. I will, at least, to see Morrissey. but I won't pay $400 to see him. never.

at least i haven't seen any tickets to the bowery show there, which hopefully means they didn't go on sale at all...

I have to agree, although I would be more privy to blame crooked management before moz. At this point I would be happy to see the entire music industry be laid to waste....I've said this before but we need more fugazi-ethics, and less axl rose!

i don't have a problem with it, too much. the album presale is cheaper than the actual CD, and the people willing to find presale info are the same ones who would purchase the CD. if anything, it's helping to get a higher chart ranking.

i don't agree with the price of the ticket, or choosign a venue that small, given the number of people dying to go.
choosing ticketmaster is just terrible, but there really isn't an alternative, other than ticketweb?

then again it's the bowery, which i'm sure has some reputation for being a great venue, and to host Moz, i'm sure it's fairly out of his hands. maybe not. who knows.

either way, people will put up with it. I will, at least, to see Morrissey. but I won't pay $400 to see him. never.

yeah, i think i've got the same sentiments here... i won't pay $400, but i would pay double. and i've never paid over face value in my entire life and i see 50+ shows a year... i really don't like this situation though

Let's save some ammunition for tomorrow.
I hope the majority of tickets were reserved for the regular sale.

i got 2 presale tix for webster hall at exactly 10:01...i was on the phone with someone else that tried at the same exact time to get bowery but it was already sold out. i dont think they were ever available...is anyone going to wait on line at the box office tomorrow? bowery is a dream venue to see moz but is going to be impossible for anyone to get..

Yes, I am keeping my hopes up for tomorrow. The amount sold today were probably obligated to itunes as part of the itunes bundle.

interesting point... there's also an amex sale for the bowery tomorrow. this is killing me dead.

Back
Top Bottom