So...what is the actual second single?

Your excuse seems moderately sincere, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. I can't help but feel a little humbled that I'm on your multitasking list, perhaps third in the queue.
Andrew, you mentioned a plumber earlier... I'm sure there's a funny metaphor here.
There's a Mrs Brummie? That's rather sweet. Which alter ego did you captivator her with? Is there a special character you adopt when you're making passion with her? I still think going shopping at ASDA with the wife persona is probably your funniest incarnation. Grey pasty "I want to die" face looming around the frozen food aisle, nodding at your wife's ready meal suggestions, as your saliva soaked jowls flop back and forth like two trouts trying to escape from a bucket of lukewarm water.

The plumber was an entirely delightful man and the quotes seem entirely reasonable.

I do not shop at ASDA as it has ties to WalMart. I'm very much a Waitrose-M&S person though I do like some of the 'surprising' food one finds in Lidl & Aldi. In 'real life' I'm acutally very working-class. But rich and cultured. A bit like wot Morrissey would be if he hadn't wasted the last 35 years thinking he didn't have to work on himself and could just coast on that silly Oscar Wilde impersonation. My wife adores me. So do my children. Everybody who knows me loves me. You couldn't be more wrong about the sad lonely loser stuff but I'm entirely comfortable with any/all of the denizens of this online creche wallowing in whatever assumptions their mental landscape conjures up in response to my musings.

best
Alfie

xo!

NB: Please return to discussing the thread topic. I am now musing/ruminating on a Morrissey Xmas No 1 single.

The plumber was an entirely delightful man and the quotes seem entirely reasonable.

I do not shop at ASDA as it has ties to WalMart. I'm very much a Waitrose-M&S person though I do like some of the 'surprising' food one finds in Lidl & Aldi. In 'real life' I'm acutally very working-class. But rich and cultured. A bit like wot Morrissey would be if he hadn't wasted the last 35 years thinking he didn't have to work on himself and could just coast on that silly Oscar Wilde impersonation. My wife adores me. So do my children. Everybody who knows me loves me. You couldn't be more wrong about the sad lonely loser stuff but I'm entirely comfortable with any/all of the denizens of this online creche wallowing in whatever assumptions their mental landscape conjures up in response to my musings.

best
Alfie

xo!

NB: Please return to discussing the thread topic. I am now musing/ruminating on a Morrissey Xmas No 1 single.

Aww, I'm conversing with Alfie now? Hi Alf? *waves* Can I call you Alf?
No doubt brethren, marks and sparks has some delectable gourmet on offer. Although their reluctance to partake in the home deliveries market is a bad business move. Personally, I'm non fussed about rubbing shoulders with the upper classes while I'm perusing the cheese section.
I'm sure your family love you m8. If they exist, I mean, no offense bruh, but you come across like Ed Norton from Fight Club with all these different imagery characters.
It's quite feasible that you're happily married with children that adore you and that to relieve the tedium of married life and semi retirement you engage in trollish tomfoolery to kill time between sleeps.

poor Brummie ... defeated as usual.

41243_Mills_MorrisseyDay-29.jpg

:thumb:

The trolls on this website predicted that LIHS would do worse than World Peace in first weeks sales (as hardly anyone was streaming Spent the Day in Bed on Spotify). That was 18,000 copies.
The trolls have run a BOYCOTT LOW IN HIGH SCHOOL campaign for nearly 2 months now.
The trolls even blackmailed Morrissey and his record company (gleefully announced on this very website) threatening to expose him as a vegetarian who may have worn a cardigan that was non-vegan (as if this might interest anyone with half a brain, the f***wits!). Morrissey and the record company chose to ignore the trolls. The media then decided to ignore them too in what could euphemistically be described as 'a bit of a blow'
But the trolls (including Brummy Butchers) may still succeed with their boycott campaign as the reviews for the new album have been a little worse than those for World Peace.
We'll know in a little under 2 weeks. Below 18,000? It is actually quite possible...

This post makes "the trolls" seem like some kind of organization that has meetings and plans how to sabotage Morrissey's career. I wonder which of them does his interviews for him? That is where the most damage has been done for the past ten years or so.

Morrissey has sold moderately over the period of his Civil Service length 'career' as an Art Imposter. There must be hundreds of other artists who match his nondescript sales.

World famous? How ridiculous! There are vast spans of the globe where nobody would even notice him walking down the street. He's hardly MJ, Madonna or Bob Marley. He isn't even genuinely 'famous' in the UK, merely 'infamous' for his troll pronouncements on various topics. I very much doubt the average person in the street would even recognise him or be able to mention more than 1 of his songs. And that would be a song by The Smiths. We must wait for the episode of 'Pointless' where this is tested, if it hasn't already taken place....I will now scan the internet to try and ascertain....oh look! How amusing!!!!! Only 9 out of 100 people questioned could even remember the 'famous' song 'This Charming Man'....

The evidence from this 'Pointless' video is that Morrissey isn't 'famous' and that a random poll of the UK public found very little penetration of his imaginary 'fame'. I've no doubt this data may shock and horrify you but Morrissey is largely 'infamous' as an annoying troll who got lucky with some witty ditties whilst part of The Smiths before embarking on his 3 decades long career as his own tribute artist.

As for 'Wow. You really hate Moz'........erm, #VivaHate baby....

best
BB

xo!

Morrissey should add this to the list of videos shown before he comes on.

Aww, I'm conversing with Alfie now? Hi Alf? *waves* Can I call you Alf?
No doubt brethren, marks and sparks has some delectable gourmet on offer. Although their reluctance to partake in the home deliveries market is a bad business move. Personally, I'm non fussed about rubbing shoulders with the upper classes while I'm perusing the cheese section.
I'm sure your family love you m8. If they exist, I mean, no offense bruh, but you come across like Ed Norton from Fight Club with all these different imagery characters.
It's quite feasible that you're happily married with children that adore you and that to relieve the tedium of married life and semi retirement you engage in trollish tomfoolery to kill time between sleeps.

The multiplicity of online anonymous/pseudonymous/real/fake/faux-imaginary personalities is already a cliche & a worn out trope but it wasn't when I/we/they first employed it here. Now...every fool is at it, especially Morrissey...I blame Frank Hvam & Caspar Christensen for giving Morrissey the idea that he could also re-imagine/re-frame himself as a Klovn but then they stole it all from Larry David....don't worry if you're not following any/all of this as it's total Art-Hounds stuff. There are many 'lurkers' reading my 'insane' ramblings here and they chortle away at the dedication to pure pointlessness. It's a very precise statement about existential torpor. Etc.

Here's a question for you to ponder and I hope you take time to digest the answer that I now summon from your subconscious mind:

Do you think 'Morrissey' is any more 'real' than 'BrummieBoy'? Do you really think Morrissey's 'authenticity script' has remained intact since 1983? Are you seriously suggesting he isn't just another failed Cracked Actor trying to follow in Bowie's foot-steps? And desperately trying to cover his tracks by going rogue and deliberately torching his persona? Don't answer. I have no interest in untermensch thinking! Not from you. And certainly not from this ridiculous 'Morrissey' entity!

My 'daylight' friends try to make me play golf but I explain I am too busy working on saving Morrissey's soul from eternal damnation. But...enough!
It is time for this 'conversation' to end! We must return to the important issues at hand. Morrissey needs an Xmas No 1 hit single and it should be 'I Wish You Lonely'. The opening line is just....perfect.....

"I wish you lonely, if only for one day...."

"I've come to wish you an unhappy Christmas...."

take it away Miss Elsa!

elsa-mars.gif

This post makes "the trolls" seem like some kind of organization that has meetings and plans how to sabotage Morrissey's career. I wonder which of them does his interviews for him? That is where the most damage has been done for the past ten years or so.

Morrissey is behind the plot to destroy Morrissey. Really, hasn't it been obvious for years? It's safe to make that disclosure on this obscure thread as The Herd Fans will still be droning on about 'merchandise' at the Hollywood Bowl or some such nonsense. There is indeed a 'secret society' dedicated to sabotage Morrissey's career. It was set up by Morrissey and he remains in charge of the campaign. It's a huge success to date...all of these 'attacks' on him here on this site? He plans them all and controls the trolls who attack him, using his Ouija Board to summon up demons like BrummieBoy and Benny via Automatic Writing/Left Hand Path sorcery. It's all Morrissey. How can everybody not see that?

poor Brummie ... defeated as usual.

41243_Mills_MorrisseyDay-29.jpg

:thumb:

That isn't a picture of 'BrummieBoy', it's a picture of 'Morrissey' with some 'girl-friend'.

There is also a 'hidden message' in that scroll which 'Morrissey' is holding. That's why he's smirking. I will leave you to ponder the clues....

Hello everyone! Been a while but I'm back!
Do you like my new Taylor Swift look?
Anyway....

I'll be typing up BB's review of 'Lost In High School' next week.
He's lost in 'Reputation' for the next week so until then he's going to do the 'radio silence' thing as it's all getting a bit boring here.

Laters!

Sharon McCormick
Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'.

tay.gif

Hello everyone! Been a while but I'm back!
Do you like my new Taylor Swift look?
Anyway....

I'll be typing up BB's review of 'Lost In High School' next week.
He's lost in 'Reputation' for the next week so until then he's going to do the 'radio silence' thing as it's all getting a bit boring here.

Laters!

Sharon McCormick
Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'.

tay.gif

How's the traffic on the bandwagon?

poor Brummie...:(

Morrissey gets his own day ... and BB runs away defeated with his tail between his legs.

The multiplicity of online anonymous/pseudonymous/real/fake/faux-imaginary personalities is already a cliche & a worn out trope but it wasn't when I/we/they first employed it here. Now...every fool is at it, especially Morrissey...I blame Frank Hvam & Caspar Christensen for giving Morrissey the idea that he could also re-imagine/re-frame himself as a Klovn but then they stole it all from Larry David....don't worry if you're not following any/all of this as it's total Art-Hounds stuff. There are many 'lurkers' reading my 'insane' ramblings here and they chortle away at the dedication to pure pointlessness. It's a very precise statement about existential torpor. Etc.

Here's a question for you to ponder and I hope you take time to digest the answer that I now summon from your subconscious mind:

Do you think 'Morrissey' is any more 'real' than 'BrummieBoy'? Do you really think Morrissey's 'authenticity script' has remained intact since 1983? Are you seriously suggesting he isn't just another failed Cracked Actor trying to follow in Bowie's foot-steps? And desperately trying to cover his tracks by going rogue and deliberately torching his persona? Don't answer. I have no interest in untermensch thinking! Not from you. And certainly not from this ridiculous 'Morrissey' entity!

My 'daylight' friends try to make me play golf but I explain I am too busy working on saving Morrissey's soul from eternal damnation. But...enough!
It is time for this 'conversation' to end! We must return to the important issues at hand. Morrissey needs an Xmas No 1 hit single and it should be 'I Wish You Lonely'. The opening line is just....perfect.....

"I wish you lonely, if only for one day...."

"I've come to wish you an unhappy Christmas...."

take it away Miss Elsa!

elsa-mars.gif

I've seen Morrissey numerous times, I own his records, it's safe to say he's more real than you or any one of your alter ego's you're currently harbouring.
Has his authenticity remained intact? Haha! Has anyone's? I could list a few but they died too young. Wait, perhaps Charles Bukowski? Hmm maybe not, he did let Hollywood soil his work with Barfly.

What's Mozzer to do to claw back some credibility in your eyes? Maybe there's nothing. You seem to have such high expectations of people, I hope you don't bestow these same expectations on your doting wife and autistic f*** trophies aka your children?

Golf? My goodness, may I ask exactly what age bracket you fall into? I'm not gonna lie, I'm sensing dementia is creeping up on you. That'll certain give credence to your schizophrenic/ bipolar multiple personalities you flip flop between.

I've seen Morrissey numerous times, I own his records, it's safe to say he's more real than you or any one of your alter ego's you're currently harbouring.
Has his authenticity remained intact? Haha! Has anyone's? I could list a few but they died too young. Wait, perhaps Charles Bukowski? Hmm maybe not, he did let Hollywood soil his work with Barfly.

What's Mozzer to do to claw back some credibility in your eyes? Maybe there's nothing. You seem to have such high expectations of people, I hope you don't bestow these same expectations on your doting wife and autistic f*** trophies aka your children?

Golf? My goodness, may I ask exactly what age bracket you fall into? I'm not gonna lie, I'm sensing dementia is creeping up on you. That'll certain give credence to your schizophrenic/ bipolar multiple personalities you flip flop between.

I'm younger than Morrissey.
You are a stupid person.
Taking the piss out of the very notion of 'online identity' is hardly a sign of mental illness. Thanks for playing the game.

In fact, I'm a chanelled entity from the spirit realm. The person who types these words has no recollection of doing so once he closes this site on his/her laptop.....*smirks*...

best
BB aka Zozo

I'm younger than Morrissey.
You are a stupid person.
Taking the piss out of the very notion of 'online identity' is hardly a sign of mental illness. Thanks for playing the game.

In fact, I'm a chanelled entity from the spirit realm. The person who types these words has no recollection of doing so once he closes this site on his/her laptop.....*smirks*...

best
BB aka Zozo

Damn Brummie, you ain't pulling any punches. Mental illness might be a stretch, but perusing through your posts one can only surmise you're thoroughly bored with reality, the man hours you've spent coming here, fluctuating between personas, posting nonsense is a very peculiar compulsion, especially given your age and responsibilities as a husband and father.

Your humour doesn't really translate very well in this format. I'm not invested enough in Morrissey to be protective when you critique him. But your attempts at satire just feel flat and forced.

Damn Brummie, you ain't pulling any punches. Mental illness might be a stretch, but perusing through your posts one can only surmise you're thoroughly bored with reality, the man hours you've spent coming here, fluctuating between personas, posting nonsense is a very peculiar compulsion, especially given your age and responsibilities as a husband and father.

Your humour doesn't really translate very well in this format. I'm not invested enough in Morrissey to be protective when you critique him. But your attempts at satire just feel flat and forced.

erm....you have the option of putting me on 'ignore', rather than spending hours designating my posts as 'troll/off-topic', etc. Clearly my writing disturbs you. Perhaps you should sit down with a therapist and sort out why you care so much about off-hand musings from someone who is quite clearly taking the piss of the entire 'online experience'.

I haven't been on this site for 5 days. So much for your 'obsessive' claim. However, you do appear to be obsessed with my debunking of Morrissey and online interactivity. Let's see if you can just ignore this one and get back to cheerleading with the rest of the demented 'fans' who are trying to ignore the avalanche of bad reviews for LIHS.

As I've stated, I spend far more time playing Solitaire and doing Sudoku than I do LOLing on this site. Every single time you respond you are playing the games by my rules.....this amuses me!

BB

xo!

erm....you have the option of putting me on 'ignore', rather than spending hours designating my posts as 'troll/off-topic', etc. Clearly my writing disturbs you. Perhaps you should sit down with a therapist and sort out why you care so much about off-hand musings from someone who is quite clearly taking the piss of the entire 'online experience'.

I haven't been on this site for 5 days. So much for your 'obsessive' claim. However, you do appear to be obsessed with my debunking of Morrissey and online interactivity. Let's see if you can just ignore this one and get back to cheerleading with the rest of the demented 'fans' who are trying to ignore the avalanche of bad reviews for LIHS.

As I've stated, I spend far more time playing Solitaire and doing Sudoku than I do LOLing on this site. Every single time you respond you are playing the games by my rules.....this amuses me!

BB

xo!

Your response has a deflated feel to it. You may have been absent for 5 days under the Brummie boy persona, but I've seen Benny, your alter ego posting yesterday. God knows how many other characters you have on here. All of them equally unfunny.

I don't use the the ignore button. What if you actually post something of value and I'd never see it?

Your rules? Your game? This is entry level trolling. Piss poor psychological Warfare.

Edit - lol Ordinary boy (what an apt name for such a non entity) has a hard on for me at the moment.

Last edited:
Your response has a deflated feel to it. You may have been absent for 5 days under the Brummie boy persona, but I've seen Benny, your alter ego posting yesterday. God knows how many other characters you have on here. All of them equally unfunny.

I don't use the the ignore button. What if you actually post something of value and I'd never see it?

Your rules? Your game? This is entry level trolling. Piss poor psychological Warfare.

Edit - lol Ordinary boy (what an apt name for such a non entity) has a hard on for me at the moment.

Stop taking life too seriously buddy.

Back
Top Bottom