So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do they

Morrisseyfan08

want it to be???

The lustful, dreamy unrealistc side of me wants it to be a competition to spend the weekend with Moz.(lol like that is ever going to happen) The practical side says mini tour.
What are your thoughts or wants?

Re: So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do th

Probably a tour.

Re: So what do people think the big mystery news is gonna be next month or what do th

Probably a tour.

omg..how could you.. i never thought of that...
but you're right..:D..

well, i would be happy with a new single..maybe an album..
but anything that sounds after moz would be great and thrilling...

but..in the end...nothing will happen..
just the wish will go on living..

let's speak next year..
and a list will follow..

Last edited:

want it to be???

The lustful, dreamy unrealistc side of me wants it to be a competition to spend the weekend with Moz.(lol like that is ever going to happen) The practical side says mini tour.
What are your thoughts or wants?

Oh my.. it's such an interesting quwstion and of course we don't have any correct answer for it.

I dont think Janice Long would be all excited about that.....or would she:eek:

I think the news will be either a new record deal with EMI, or a mini tour in Nov/Dec. As ive said on here before, i have it on good authority from someone close to Moz camp that a tour was being planned for early 2011, maybe its been brought forward

a tour..oh if its in this fall i cant go very likely...
hmm would be interesting to know who the person is you know but you are probably have sworn secrecy. even to this fact?..

i would have ,much like soil falling over, expected THE BOOK

New album this year, please! I can't wait to see that covers album that he's been saying he might do! :)

Oh, and The Book! :guitar:

! I can't wait to see that covers album that he's been saying he might do! :)
:

would make a good christmas release...#
come to think of it the book would be a great christmas release..
is there any other artist releasing their autobiography in the next months?

Last edited:

good thread!
I think Morrissey knows he needs to take a year away from the public eye after the disaster that was the Swords tour (and album sales), so I extremely doubt that he will tour this year. it would be great to have one-off single
but that's pretty unlikely.
my guess is that it's about a new record contrct - this would still be excellent news. I was worried that he'd really struggle to get a new deal given the way his sales have plummetted since Who Ate Me Curry.

It could be resigning to EMI and releasing a new album on Major Minor.

And a tour.

And a book.

Hopefully.

a short tour, hopefully. He probably misses our smiling faces. There was mention in the 2010 Live Dates thread a couple months ago by someone in the know that there were whispers about possible dates late in the year.

Other than that, as noted above, book, record deal, etc... could be anything.

The practical side says mini tour.

Wow, that's my fantasy side.

Mr. Boorer has returned from Portugal and is currently in London, and was in the studio this afternoon (per Lyn on facebook). As far as we know, Moz is still in England. Hope...?

Wow, that's my fantasy side.

Mr. Boorer has returned from Portugal and is currently in London, and was in the studio this afternoon (per Lyn on facebook). As far as we know, Moz is still in England. Hope...?

I saw that and thought the same thing.

Is there anything we dont about Boz via facebook? If only Moz could be so open.

1 televised concert playing Bona Drag all the way through.

He is about to announce that The Smiths have finally got together again and they have been spending time at a recording studio in London, they are currently working on final arrangements for the follow-up to Strangeways Here We Come.

All 4 original band members are involved in the project and a UK tour to promote the album is rumoured to be scheduled for Dec 2010.

Back
Top Bottom