So we have the stops, now we need the dates

TheLeatherLord

As I was reading Morrissey's email about LIHS pre-orders I stumbled upon what seems to be confirmed stops for Moz's upcoming tour. I called The Paramount Theatre in Seattle to ask if they have a date. They told me November 2nd with tickets going on sale this Friday, September 22nd. Hopefully an official tour announcement is released later today or tomorrow. I called a few weeks ago and they told me the dates were first confirmed then pushed back. Hopefully it's not delayed yet again. Two days before is a little short hand notice for ticket sales but it seems no heads up is the sales norm these days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170920-125105.png
    Screenshot_20170920-125105.png
    175.6 KB · Views: 0
Expecting exact show dates and ticket information to accompany an announcement about cities on a forthcoming tour is a completely unreasonable expectation. :)

I'll have to dissagree. Almost always tour announcements that include the stops also include the venue and on sale times, etc.. Not too unreasonable

If he never announces the dates , he isn't responsible for cancelling, you see. ;):blushing:

If he never announces the dates , he isn't responsible for cancelling, you see. ;):blushing:
Well worse case ontario I'll be at both Hollywood Bowl shows. That is if he doesn't cancel. Lets just hope a Seattle and Portland date actually work out so I'll be at four instead of two.

Back
Top Bottom