So now it's official - Britain is run by a bunch of crooks.

blue jag

Banned
Loathsome MP'S and their fiddled expenses. Duck houses, claiming rent on a property they already own, moat cleaning, mortgage fiddles, travelling expense fiddles, etc etc. All funded by us mugs.

Yes but it's just human nature at the end of the day.

I mean who hasn't fiddled their taxes at some point?

We all want to pull a fast one even if we don't. Saying that it seems the greediest ones are those with loads of cash anyway.

Yes but it's just human nature at the end of the day.

I mean who hasn't fiddled their taxes at some point?

We all want to pull a fast one even if we don't. Saying that it seems the greediest ones are those with loads of cash anyway.

Hellie yes we have all done little fiddles at some point or other but these bastards are on 80 grand odd a year and have million pound houses etc etc. They are supposed to be running the country! They have the cheek to squeeze every penny they can out of the tax payer and victimise the unemployed and the sick while all the while fleecing the taxpayer themselves! What a bunch of hypocrites!

Loathsome MP'S and their fiddled expenses. Duck houses, claiming rent on a property they already own, moat cleaning, mortgage fiddles, travelling expense fiddles, etc etc. All funded by us mugs.

Duck houses? :lbf:

wait! MOAT CLEANING! is that a euphemism?

Maybe the world will stand up and cheer. That is what they did when Obama announced his cabinet. They did not see it fit to pay their taxes. Truth be told the majority of those guys were related in someway shape or form to the Clinton run Arkansas Mafia. Obama probably was saddled with carrying a bunch of them in exchange for Hillary dropping out of the race. I could very easily see a "take care of my people and make me something important or I am not dropping out" type of deal being made. So I honestly do not blame Obama for some of those picks.

We will never know until Biden goofs up again and opens his big mouth.

Back
Top Bottom