So Moz can't get a record deal then

Bonfire of Teenagers, once it became apparent what that particular song was about, it was unlikely this project was going to be a success. Several people on other platforms are already critically acclaiming the album based on the live debuts of some of the songs in Vegas. It tends to be the newer fans who feel they have an ownership of the newer stuff as they weren’t around for the better and more simpler of times.
Several other comments such as “I can’t wait to hear him sing BOTT in Manchester” - I wonder why that is? With these kind of fans, anything Morrissey says or does, they agree with, but it’s to Morrissey’s detriment. The upcoming U.K. tour could redeem him, or break him. I hope it’s the former.

Janice, it's the end.

He's got at least one member of his family who actively wants him to be associated with far right racism. And they control his communication with the public.

And if he's too ill or too devoted to put a stop to it, then the best we can hope for is managed decline. Kind words as he slips away.

Janice, it's the end.

He's got at least one member of his family who actively wants him to be associated with far right racism. And they control his communication with the public.

And if he's too ill or too devoted to put a stop to it, then the best we can hope for is managed decline. Kind words as he slips away.
You’ve changed your tune, Kaz. 🫤
Anyway, let’s hope Sept and Oct go well and we can go out with a bang .
PS
I’m really looking forward to your review(s). We may never see the like again (if you’re right)
Keep smiling. 🙂

You’ve changed your tune, Kaz. 🫤
Anyway, let’s hope Sept and Oct go well and we can go out with a bang .
PS
I’m really looking forward to your review(s). We may never see the like again (if you’re right)
Keep smiling. 🙂

I wasn't spinning. I did see a way out - but I can't now. Not as it stands.

Thanks! x

No one cares about what Harvard has to say
I think many people do. Not everyone is allergic/immune to or in fear of knowledge, research and science, it’s mostly just those on the (alt-) right.

Janice, it's the end.

So we all know Trump voters are idiots and racists and 90% of them never stepped onto a college campus. Not sure why pandering to them is ideal way to sell records. I get the populist - anti establishment vibe- but the racial hate is where Trumpism falls flat (not to mention the pussy insurrectionist move). Morrissey got over his skis and like Trump, cant admit he was just shooting off the hip and now has doubled down on his prior positions, for fear of looking like an assclown. I heard from an industry source- "Moz is dead" unless he declares right wing folks as the mouth breathing idiots they are.

I think many people do. Not everyone is allergic/immune to or in fear of knowledge, research and science, it’s mostly just those on the (alt-) right.
You can be “on the right” and still be a perfectly normal, intelligent, well-informed functioning adult. There are equally as many delusional psychopaths “on the left”. Surely a reasonably-minded person would weigh up the pros and cons of both sides, make up their own mind and place themselves somewhere in the broad central ground.

You can be “on the right” and still be a perfectly normal, intelligent, well-informed functioning adult. There are equally as many delusional psychopaths “on the left”. Surely a reasonably-minded person would weigh up the pros and cons of both sides, make up their own mind and place themselves somewhere in the broad central ground.
I agree 100%. It’s just that the alt-right seem very prone to question science and knowledge - often under the guise of being “freethinkers” or anti-establishment.

I agree 100%. It’s just that the alt-right seem very prone to question science and knowledge - often under the guise of being “freethinkers” or anti-establishment.

It's so they can convince people that the pseudoscience of "race realism" is true.

They take any issue in the mainstream and try to tie it to biology and government cover ups - it's why they love Covid so much.

They were also good at stealing left-wing rhetoric and tainting it so that dumb left-wingers would take up a more extreme and stupid position so no one could say they sounded like the far right.

Janice, it's the end.

Which is a shame, because he looks better than he has in years (apart from going thin on top, but that’s to be expected), he sounds great and the new songs (with one obvious exception) are really good. Having Alain back has breathed a bit of fresh air into the band, too.

I can’t see this being the end, though. Someone has paid for that album to be made, and they’ll want their money back - and then some.

So we all know Trump voters are idiots and racists and 90% of them never stepped onto a college campus. Not sure why pandering to them is ideal way to sell records. I get the populist - anti establishment vibe- but the racial hate is where Trumpism falls flat (not to mention the pussy insurrectionist move). Morrissey got over his skis and like Trump, cant admit he was just shooting off the hip and now has doubled down on his prior positions, for fear of looking like an assclown. I heard from an industry source- "Moz is dead" unless he declares right wing folks as the mouth breathing idiots they are.

I think it's more depressing than that.

He's gone from supporting Bernie Sanders to saying he has no interest in American politics.

His Your Arsenal statement mentioned "opinions" without elaborating on those opinions at all.

While Central has posted a white nationalist video - and wants the coverage of Bonfire to be about immigration. And that's after seeing Morrissey denounced as a Nazi by most major media outlets, ridiculed as a racist on the Simpsons, dropped from his record label, dumped by high profile friends, enduring an ongoing mental health crisis, dragged on social media, having a sales collapse for gigs and records, and being unable to secure a new record deal.

Last edited:
Which is a shame, because he looks better than he has in years (apart from going thin on top, but that’s to be expected), he sounds great and the new songs (with one obvious exception) are really good. Having Alain back has breathed a bit of fresh air into the band, too.

I can’t see this being the end, though. Someone has paid for that album to be made, and they’ll want their money back - and then some.

I want you to be right.

I always am.

This is currently circulating on Twitter - so I'm not optimistic.

... it is said he is racist, or “culturally racist,” or culturally insensitive, because he... voiced support for a group called the English Defense League, the EDL, back in 2013, and a few of its members were later proved guilty of physical attacks on non-whites...

20220731_202846.jpg

This is currently circulating on Twitter - so I'm not optimistic.

... it is said he is racist, or “culturally racist,” or culturally insensitive, because he... voiced support for a group called the English Defense League, the EDL, back in 2013, and a few of its members were later proved guilty of physical attacks on non-whites...

View attachment 83294
He wishes it was banned, that would send sales through the roof.
Someone called Titus, wearing a neckerchief and a stupid moustache/beard combo, quoting someone with a double-barrel first name isn’t really real news. Unless you get your news from Tiktok.

Try living in the real world, instead of a shell.

He wishes it was banned, that would send sales through the roof.
Someone called Titus, wearing a neckerchief and a stupid moustache/beard combo, quoting someone with a double-barrel first name isn’t really real news. Unless you get your news from Tiktok.

Try living in the real world, instead of a shell.

It would send sales through the roof if he was a salesman. He hates sales. It just stinks up his reputation.

Janice, it's the end.

What do you mean that this family member is Sam and that it induces him to do badly? Mm you have to be very bad to do that... Pure love for Moz ,!! Surely there must be fans who love him more than other people closer !!!!!:cry::rolleyes:;)

What do you mean that this family member is Sam and that it induces him to do badly? Mm you have to be very bad to do that... Pure love for Moz ,!! Surely there must be fans who love him more than other people closer !!!!!:cry::rolleyes:;)
Have you not seen the news ???
Sam has ran off with all of Morrissey’s money and left Moz bankrupt.....
Sam is now having an affair with Mike Joyce apparently.

Back
Top Bottom