Morrissey Central "SO MANY SO SILENT" (August 3, 2020)

20200803_162541.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Considering that you and I are in different counties, the off-smell you are detecting must be coming from your own malodorous self.
And I note that you still can't justify your assertion.
And I ask you: what’s your interest in Morrissey? You’ve never articulated anything positive about him. I’m asking you to account for you’re behaviour, not least because you always seem positive about political manoeuvres that aim to subject other individuals. Works both ways you fascist.

Hovis is just another one of these delusional, pretentious bores who looks at Morrissey as some sort of renegade truth-speaker, a rebel who dares challenge the status quo as if there was something inherently noble about completely talking out of one's ass.

Hovis is just another one of these delusional, pretentious bores who looks at Morrissey as some sort of renegade truth-speaker, a rebel who dares challenge the status quo as if there was something inherently noble about completely talking out of one's ass.
As an enthusiast of DaDa, and as someone who locates Morrissey in that tradition, there is a smidgen of truth in that. So you’re granted that one Verso.

🤒

quit being a skinny automaton FFS:blushing:

And I ask you: what’s your interest in Morrissey? You’ve never articulated anything positive about him. I’m asking you to account for you’re behaviour, not least because you always seem positive about political manoeuvres that aim to subject other individuals. Works both ways you fascist.
Haha, so I've gone from being a reactionary to being a fascist? Oh that's priceless! Let me take each of your 'points' (such that they are):
I'm interested in Morrissey because I've been listening to his music for the best part of forty years.
When have I expressed 'positivity' about mask-wearing? What have I ever written about mask-wearing? I'll save you the effort of looking because it's 'nothing.' What other 'fascistic' things have I expressed approval of?
So, having got that out of the way, please justify your ridiculous assertion. If you can't justify these assertions you make, try not making them in the first place. Or is your self-esteem really that low that you have to slavishly lick Morrissey's arse at every available opportunity, even when you can't actually justify why you are so doing?

I've just remembered who this doctor is. I'm fairly certain he used to write for one of the right-wing tabloid newspapers. He's been a barm pot for decades now. He's not taken very seriously by anyone except those whose agenda corresponds with his.

He wrote a book about how dangerous doctors can be. Having read the story of a young girl misdiagnosed today and having gone through my own health problems in the last weeks, he sounds spot on.

He wrote a book about how dangerous doctors can be. Having read the story of a young girl misdiagnosed today and having gone through my own health problems in the last weeks, he sounds spot on.
Is that book the one referred to here:
In 2005, the Advertising Standards Authority responded to an advertisement for a book by Coleman that claimed doctors were "the person most likely to kill you".[20] The advertisement was for his book "How To Stop Your Doctor Killing You".[20] Complainants, including a general medical practitioner, challenged whether the advertisement was misleading, offensive and denigratory to the medical profession.[20] The advertisers believed that the claim did not breach the CAP code and that the claim was fair.[20] Coleman claimed that doctors were one of the four most common causes of death, though precise figures were not available,[20] claiming that he was trying to help vulnerable people.[20]
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vernon_Coleman

Jesus f***ing Christ. When you live in a large house and pay others to go get stuff for you, you can afford to be this cloistered.

Just wear a f***ing mask. It protects you and those you encounter. What's not to understand about this? If a piece of cloth on your face is a state imposition, then you're a YouTube-Rabbit-Holing-Brain-dead twat.

What is so extreme about listening to science? Why do certain people get so worked up and paranoid about science? And why are these people often to the right?

'Science' is just one particular method of interpreting data that has become quite popular in the modern world. Like any system of knowledge its relationship to power is central. It's not 'truth'. Data can be twisted to fit any narrative you want - lies, damn lies, and statistics. Science was used for hundred of years to claim that Africans were inferior, for example. Trust men in white coats (or any priestly robes) at your peril.

One thing is certain: Steve is no epidemiologist. The thing that is most STRIDENTLY clear here is his poor education.

Love you, Steve, but this is a gargantuan miss and it's actually a good thing no one is paying attention to anything right thing right now.

And one more thing - imagine going to find a Youtube video that validates your own right-wing conspiratorial world-view, one that literally does endanger other lives, and then thinking it's a good idea to publicise it. f*** him.

Haha, so I've gone from being a reactionary to being a fascist? Oh that's priceless! Let me take each of your 'points' (such that they are):
I'm interested in Morrissey because I've been listening to his music for the best part of forty years.
When have I expressed 'positivity' about mask-wearing? What have I ever written about mask-wearing? I'll save you the effort of looking because it's 'nothing.' What other 'fascistic' things have I expressed approval of?
So, having got that out of the way, please justify your ridiculous assertion. If you can't justify these assertions you make, try not making them in the first place. Or is your self-esteem really that low that you have to slavishly lick Morrissey's arse at every available opportunity, even when you can't actually justify why you are so doing?
You’re response to any challenge is a virtual copy and paste—all the time. You made a cataclysmic error of judgement in your musical taste. He is not, and never has been, a supporter of your fascist interest in other people’s business.

Mind your f***ing own, before supporting the state’s oppression of others. Wear a mask if YOU want to.

I support Morrissey’s opinions primarily because we share a similar, working class and Irish-Mancunian, heritage and consequently I love his values . And if you engage primarily to constantly hiss then you’ll forgive me if I call you a twat. And point out that if you can’t bring anything to the table (even in terms of advocating something you’re for) it’s just impolite frankly.

One thing is certain: Steve is no epidemiologist. The thing that is most STRIDENTLY clear here is his poor education.

Love you, Steve, but this is a gargantuan miss and it's actually a good thing no one is paying attention to anything right thing right now.
He’s no zoologist either, but he can sniff out rats.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom