So, is anybody actually going to buy the platinum Quarry?

M

mozrebel

I really don't want to but feel strangely compelled to do os all the same. Oh the inner torment!

> I really don't want to but feel strangely compelled to do os all the same.
> Oh the inner torment!
I share in your plight. I will probably not buy it.

> Oh the inner torment!

I do like the new color on the cover.

My problem with the platinum edition is that this is what the "special limited edition" should've been like back this summer, rather than putting a half-assed DVD in there that had almost zero content in it. At least this is what the special edition should've been like in the USA, where CD singles are nearly dead.

As it is now, we all have probably already burned our own You Are The Quarries with the b-sides added.

It's nice that the craig Kilborn performances are on there.

The biggest mistake of YATQ was making it too big for CD storage cases

I still don't know where to put You Are tHe Quarry. I guess it'll forever just sit on top of my stereo. The damn thing doesn't fit into my CD towers. This was a bigger blunder than people realize. Over the years ahead some people will start losing or throwing away their copies because they don't know where to put them. I won't, of course, but some people will.

> Oh the inner torment!
Dont forget to buy two,its nearly my birthday,you know.

I will buy one just because it will be nice to have...and someone nicked my original copy....

Yeah, but I'm a sucker that way.

Yes, I'll buy it. I think it is a nice offering and good deal although I've got the tracks.

I really don't want to, as I'm broke and already have all the additional material (the b-sides, the Kilborn performances, etc).

BUT I still might get it anyway, just because it exists and I'm an obsessive fool!

Back
Top Bottom