So how do you get Moz's shirt?

I'll be there, I'll put on white makeup and look really sickly and play the Cancer card. If that doesn't work, Morrissey doesn't have a heart.

And I don't even want a piece of the shirt, I'd do it for you just because.

OMG Pregs...I spit a little wine on my computer again, just reading that.

I already read that you didn't want the shirt...but if you change your mind - I will have it.

I also plan on having a pass port by then, fyi.

OMG Pregs...I spit a little wine on my computer again, just reading that.

I already read that you didn't want the shirt...but if you change your mind - I will have it.

I also plan on having a pass port by then, fyi.

If you and Corrissey chip in, we could rent a wheelchair for me to sit in.

What's the passport for? Chicago's not really a foreign country.

It involves going with a really HAWT girl who will use her charm to position us close to the stage. She is taller than me, so she can jump, and I'll duck under the others and go low. Also, I have flesh colored brass knuckles, which will probably help our cause.

will use her frink sign ;)

Thanks...it kinda makes me cry a little. Hopefully, Corrissey will go along with my plan. IF she gets the shirt but doesn't want to share it with me, I will take it from her while she sleeps. I have the knuckles, you know. ;) :thumb:

Sharing is caring. Besides, I like my teeth where they are. :D

If you and Corrissey chip in, we could rent a wheelchair for me to sit in.

You really won't see over the moat sitting in a chair! :( Hmm, wait...maybe we could use it as leverage. Can't forget to put on the brakes first.

It was feb 2nd 07 pasadena the show was over MOZ threw his shirt out I was happy that i found a button from the shirt.Then suddenly I see a crowd tugging at the shirt I slowly followed the crowd as it swayed side to side I told my wife to step back a little cause there was a couple of big guys in there.then as soon as I saw an openening as grabbed hold of the shirt and pulled with all my might,all of a sudden I see a fat wannabe greaser flying 6 rows up the auditorium.My wife let out a scream of excitement I looked at my right hand and there it was half of the pink gucci shirt.I made my way up to the "greaser" he looked like a pretzel he smiled:) and looked up as I stood over him wondering what was coming next:(:confused:.When we got to the car we examined and smelled the comes de garcon,gucci poure home drenched shirt and left very happy.I will post the story of the second piece i got at on of the Palladium shows I attended. I have posted a video of what happened after I GOT MY PIECE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Lw27nKp7g

But they wouldnt punch a woman would they? :crazy:
i ve read at astory on the mainboard,I thinkit was from the US tour 2007 where a woman did get the whole shirt and did wear it..and some men did rips it off her outside the venue so she was naked:eek::mad:
the poster said that her husband /boyfriend offered the woman a shirt to cover herself up ...the way she wrote it did sound very true...i still cant believe it how far people go to get the shirt...how horrible...
has anybody got the link to that story?

Last edited:
i ve read at astory on the mainboard,I thinkit was from the US tour 2007 where a woman did get the whole shirt and did wear it..and some men did rips it off her outside the venue so she was naked:eek::mad:
the poster said that her husband /boyfriend offered the woman a shirt...the way she wrote it did sound very true...i still cant believe it how far people go to get the shirt...how horrible...
has anybody got the link to that story?

Well its a bit stupid to WEAR the shirt for all to see and tempt them to rip it off you. The best thing to do is to hide it the second you get it. Crazy stories. People really need to calm down a bit. :guitar:

Sorry, no picture because I'm in London right now. I was front row center and the shirt came flying over my head. I got hold of the collar and hung on for dear life for 10 minutes. When the person behind me let go, I stuffed the collar down my pants and was bruised but happy!

Sorry, no picture because I'm in London right now. I was front row center and the shirt came flying over my head. I got hold of the collar and hung on for dear life for 10 minutes. When the person behind me let go, I stuffed the collar down my pants and was bruised but happy!

I bet it didn't smell like Morrissey anymore after that. :p

I got one of Moz 1999 West Ham Boys Club light blue t-shirts at Moz Copenhagen concert at the incredible Grey Hall at Christiania.

BTW: The show was filmed by a guy very close to the stage. There were not many guards at the front of the stage. A wild night in Copenhagen.

At the last DC show, my friend and I both got our hands on a shirt, along with a few others. Thankfully, someone around had a pair of tiny scissors from a keychain swiss army knife, and cut the shirt into pieces so everyone was happy. I have a big old chunk and it still smells fantastic.

At the Marlay Park, Dublin show in 2006, my friend and I got talking to a group of guys from N. Ireland. We didn't dare dive into the shirt scrum, but one of the blokes got a pretty large bit of Morrissey's lilac pink shirt and he gave us a tiny piece each.
He let us smell it too. :o:lbf:

Tags
luvm
Back
Top Bottom