So how do you get Moz's shirt?

Were you, Joey? Everybody was there. That's where I got kicked in the knees.

Elbowed in the face too I bet. Get bruises bigger than dim sum plates?

I was there front and slightly only slightly more right than I'm used to.

I was wearing some punk Nikes. Remember that?:crazy:

Is your name Eduardo? I'm not sure if you are who the same person I'm thinking you are. I remember meeting Eduardo and Julian in the "restaurant" (it wasn't much of a restaurant) across from the venue a while before the show. And again in LA.

Joey, I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but you kinda sorta maybe fit into my Chicago shirt acquisition plan.

Morrissey's shirt, that is.

I always try for the shirt, it's hard to get a good hold on one. I remember looking down at my hand once, which I could no longer feel, and I let go.

Yeah, I was brawled and mauled in Sparks Nevada by a guy half my size; and I'm not very big.

I always try for the shirt, it's hard to get a good hold on one. I remember looking down at my hand once, which I could no longer feel, and I let go.
hahaha

i couldnt unclench my hands for like 20 minutes

Then we were near each other; I was front right too.

I will assist in your shirt acquisition scheme by getting the hell out of your way. That might mean I move forward, but that's the price you pay if you want shirt. I am indifferent to the charms of the shirt.

Is your name Eduardo? I'm not sure if you are who the same person I'm thinking you are. I remember meeting Eduardo and Julian in the "restaurant" (it wasn't much of a restaurant) across from the venue a while before the show. And again in LA.

Yeah, that's me big dawg. I remember you had a Roy Keen's 7" with you that day.

I'm sure we're going to bump heads soon.

no, i live on the east coast, but i will be living on the west coast this summer.

ooh, ok, wrong vegan shawn, then :o

Th'lads were at the bar up from the venue that night, but I was too young to go then :/

Hehe, in LA I enjoyed the fact that I was not the only one under 21 in the group :p However, I guess I'm alone now.

At Mann in Philly, I was 4th row left of center in the pit.....I moved up to the stage before he came on and the rush ensued. At the end of the show, I swear he threw his shirt and it went right to the seat I should've been in :(

what is your plan? (you can whisper it really softly.)

I'm going to try to get some of the shirt Philly. though I kind of don't really want to die.

It involves going with a really HAWT girl who will use her charm to position us close to the stage. She is taller than me, so she can jump, and I'll duck under the others and go low. Also, I have flesh colored brass knuckles, which will probably help our cause.

I'll be there, I'll put on white makeup and look really sickly and play the Cancer card. If that doesn't work, Morrissey doesn't have a heart.

And I don't even want a piece of the shirt, I'd do it for you just because.

Tags
luvm
Back
Top Bottom