so, here is julia riley

she looks much better on this interview then she did in a few recent pics

btw i'm getting totally confused with these tour dates, seems that Greece rumors were just a sham?

she looks much better on this interview then she did in a few recent pics

btw i'm getting totally confused with these tour dates, seems that Greece rumors were just a sham?

Seems like that to me too, no info on tickets and no mention in true-to-you at all, the only 'information' i heard apart from the rumour itself is that there was a mention of it in a free crappy newspaper, and even that doesn't say much to me. Something stinks :rolleyes:

he's bit of a twat isn't he....
(not Moz btw!!!!)

Once again, youtube is shite, and just stops halfway through the video.

*loud sigh*......

Part me for my ignorance, but isnt Julia die-hard fan?And does Moz talk to her during Who put the "M "in Manchester?

Seems like that to me too, no info on tickets and no mention in true-to-you at all, the only 'information' i heard apart from the rumour itself is that there was a mention of it in a free crappy newspaper, and even that doesn't say much to me. Something stinks :rolleyes:

Obviously. I even checked the websites of those venues listed and no mention of Moz. I figured that's not too strange - they'll list him once tickets go on sale but ... that never happened (and the gigs are in month's time). I'll wait and see but the more they prolong it, the less I'm able to make all the arrangements and actually go.
:mad:

Here's the link to Pyli Axiou the rumoured venue for Thessaloniki gig (now strangely without any content on it whatsoever - and don't be fooled by those two faces up front - that place is known for gigs of traditional Greek music so that'll explain it)

http://twilightcinema.com/club/

The website hasn't got any content on it now but 2 weeks ago when i first saw it it had some .... nothing related to Moz though.

As announced the gig in Athens will be in the Faliron Coastal Zone Olympic Complex and that venue doesn't have a website (supposedly because it's not a typical gig venue?) ... I anyway wasn't interested in going to Athens so I didn't dig much there.

the announcement is up on www.concert.gr

http://www.concert.gr/news/index.php?news_id=213&sid=7f2a5b06127393ad5137b0dbbca8ce88

Morrissey Y - 13/10/2006

Morrissey Y
Morrissey in Greece!!!!

ASTRA PROUDLY PRESENTS:
MORRISSEY Y

ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟ 25 ΝΟΕΜΒΡΙΟΥ ΟΛΥΜΠΙΑΚΟ ΚΛΕΙΣΤΟ ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΗΡΙΟ ΦΑΛΗΡΟΥ (ΤΑΕ ΚΒΟ ΝΤΟ), ΑΘΗΝΑ
ΔΕΥΤΕΡΑ 27 ΝΟΕΜΒΡΙΟΥ ΠΥΛΗ ΑΞΙΟΥ, ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗ

For all those who can't read greek letters it pretty much says the same I said in my previous post - unfortunately can't see if they're selling tickets anywhere

Here's the link to Pyli Axiou the rumoured venue for Thessaloniki gig (now strangely without any content on it whatsoever - and don't be fooled by those two faces up front - that place is known for gigs of traditional Greek music so that'll explain it)

http://twilightcinema.com/club/

The website hasn't got any content on it now but 2 weeks ago when i first saw it it had some .... nothing related to Moz though.

As announced the gig in Athens will be in the Faliron Coastal Zone Olympic Complex and that venue doesn't have a website (supposedly because it's not a typical gig venue?) ... I anyway wasn't interested in going to Athens so I didn't dig much there.

I was kinda hoping he would play in a half-decent place in Thessaloniki, but i suppose i can pretend to forget about the slight vileness of the venue when (and if) he plays there.

I was kinda hoping he would play in a half-decent place in Thessaloniki, but i suppose i can pretend to forget about the slight vileness of the venue when (and if) he plays there.

Seriously, is it a vile place?

I can only travel to Thessaloniki so if it's a really shitty venue I might give it a second thought.

Well, if you aren't greek then no, it's not that vile. It's just the connection to the 'greek traditional music' that bothers me, but if you're not snobby then i don't suppose it will be a problem to you. Don't take me too seriously please, i've never been to a buzukia venue like that. After all, all we need is a stage with Morrissey on it.

well, julia is so pretty, it doesn't seem that morrissey lyrics suit her perfectly, because a good looking girl like she is, it's the kind of person who has lots of men hanging around her and they pretend her. As we well know, morrissey talks about rejection,love failures, extreme loneliness, misery,etc, i feel that julia is not a lonely person, and i guess she's not failed in love:D , she's so handsome:eek:

Part me for my ignorance, but isnt Julia die-hard fan?And does Moz talk to her during Who put the "M "in Manchester?

Julia is a die-hard fan...she goes to every Morrissey concert, I think, to the point that he's gotten to recognize her, and talks to her in a sort of joking way.

well, julia is so pretty, it doesn't seem that morrissey lyrics suit her perfectly, because a good looking girl like she is, it's the kind of person who has lots of men hanging around her and they pretend her. As we well know, morrissey talks about rejection,love failures, extreme loneliness, misery,etc, i feel that julia is not a lonely person, and i guess she's not failed in love:D , she's so handsome:eek:

Yea, and Moz is ugly and stupid. Even if so ( ugly) ..what difference does it make? If she is pretty, love is automatically on her way? Well, i wonder.....

Back
Top Bottom