So...does ANYONE like the new songs?

Re: I think we can all agree that Morrissey's 3 new songs are pretty bad

I don't believe ANYONE likes these songs. Including Morrissey.

He'll confess as soon as he has some new songs that don't suck.

Well, clearly you're wrong, as several people in this thread as well as in others have admitted otherwise.

I like them. And I feel deep pity and sympathy for you guys for being disappointed and angry cause Moz failed to please you
taetschel.gif

I like them. And I feel deep pity and sympathy for you guys for being disappointed and angry cause Moz failed to please you
taetschel.gif

And we all feel deep pity that you and a handful of others were so easy to please...it's like giving a dog a milkbone.

And we all feel deep pity that you and a handful of others were so easy to please...it's like giving a dog a milkbone.

Hahaha... I like the songs and you conclude that I'm easy to please and have no taste whatsoever and would swallow anything. Like "LOVE WHAT I LOVE AND HATE WHAT I HATE OR DIE". Since there can hardly be an intelligent answer to this narrow-minded self-centered bullshit of yours, I will give you my sweetest pony. For free.

i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg

Hahaha... I like the songs and you conclude that I'm easy to please and have no taste whatsoever and would swallow anything. Like "LOVE WHAT I LOVE AND HATE WHAT I HATE OR DIE". Since there can hardly be an intelligent answer to this narrow-minded self-centered bullshit of yours, I will give you my sweetest pony. For free.

but isn't this also how you are acting? we don't like the songs so you must pity us because we're so cynical and have to be contrary to everything rather than being able to tell what's what.

Hahaha... I like the songs and you conclude that I'm easy to please and have no taste whatsoever and would swallow anything.

So, you're not denying that you are?

Like "LOVE WHAT I LOVE AND HATE WHAT I HATE OR DIE".

I didn't ask you to die...yet.

Since there can hardly be an intelligent answer to this narrow-minded self-centered bullshit of yours,

As if you could ever construct anything intelligent at all...

I will give you my sweetest pony. For free.

Please keep it...I don't want you to be lonely at night.

I'd tell you where on your body to shove that unicorn's horn...but I think you already know.

He said pony but that clearly is a unicorn. :cool:

I know, right? The guy doesn't know his imaginary creatures too well. I bet he'd confuse a midget with an elf!

Thats SHE and she has little problem to admit that you're right, it is indeed a unicorn. Mark this glorious day in your calendar - you were right on the internet! :clap:

Seriously, I admire you somehow. Romain Gary tells you why:

One of the most baffling paradoxes of history is that all our intelligence and even our genius have never succeeded in solving a problem when pitched against Stupidity, where the very nature of the problem is, precisely, what intelligence should find particularly easy to handle. Stupidity has a tremendous advantage over genius and intellect: it is above logic, above argument, it has no need for evidence, facts, reasoning, it is unshakable, beyond doubt, supremely self-confident, it always knows all the answers, it looks at the world with a knowing smile, it has a fantastic capacity for survival, it is the greatest force known to man.

but isn't this also how you are acting?

Not really. I don't expect people to feel or believe what I feel or believe. Just moaning about the songs is fine, but telling everyone who does like them that they must have some kind of deficit because they do seems quite bumptious to me.

Thats SHE and she has little problem to admit that you're right, it is indeed a unicorn.

You may as well be a he...you butchy thing, you.

Mark this glorious day in your calendar - you were right on the internet! :clap:

I bet you say that to all the boys...

Seriously, I admire you somehow. Romain Gary tells you why:

Oh, the irony! You DO know what irony is, right?

Oh, the irony! You DO know what irony is, right?

Errm. When you find out that the girl you were bitching at is actually intelligent and musically talented and has a good sense of humour and above that is physically hot and she refuses to get to know to you because you were such an arrogant dick?

Errm. When you find out that the girl you were bitching at is actually intelligent and musically talented and has a good sense of humour and above that is physically hot and she refuses to get to know to you because you were such an arrogant dick?

:lbf: Why would I ever want to know a pretentious ninny?! :lbf:

Psst, your modesty is showing.

:lbf: Why would I ever want to know a pretentious ninny?! :lbf:

Meet me in Hawick if you dare. The tall brown-haired with pony tail and green eyes. I'll look down on you because I'm 1,80m.

Psst, your modesty is showing.

Now that was irony right? I excuse myself for the above post. I constantly fluctuate between self-lowering and self-adulation for reasons I would rather not share with a community like this
icon_scared.gif

Re: I think we can all agree that Morrissey's 3 new songs are pretty bad

musically i'm pretty into the boy's a looker but christ the lyrics are bad and i can't get over the hypocrisy of him criticizing "crass consumers"

What? So you're saying Morrissey is a crass consumer! Of what?

Meet me in Hawick if you dare. The tall brown-haired with pony tail and green eyes. I'll look down on you because I'm 1,80m.

I bet you used to be a man, am I right?

Now that was irony right? I excuse myself for the above post. I constantly fluctuate between self-lowering and self-adulation for reasons I would rather not share with a community like this
icon_scared.gif

Because you're insane?

Instead of giving another snappy answer, I will refuse to continue this slightly off topic chain of obvious and unimaginative insults that certainly won't get better by getting longer. I'd say peace if I expected it to be appreciated.

Instead of giving another snappy answer, I will refuse to continue this slightly off topic chain of obvious and unimaginative insults that certainly won't get better by getting longer. I'd say peace if I expected it to be appreciated.

I guess you should have used your imagination then, shouldn't've you?

Back
Top Bottom