Smiths vinyl for sale

Charley3692

Hi all,

I'm currently in a position where I will be selling off my Smiths vinyl collection - I have all the UK 7" single releases (including Morrissey cover of What Difference Does It Make, London address HIG and Manchester address HIG (both in VG/NM condition) and nearly all of the UK 12" releases (Including 12" TCM with no band name and Morrissey What Difference Does It Make cover)

I also have the Record Store Day 10" edition of TQID.

All items are in VG-NM/M condition. If you are interested, please PM me.

Cheers,
Charley

Last edited:
hi all,

i'm currently in a position where i will be selling off my smiths vinyl collection - i have all the uk 7" single releases (including morrissey cover of what difference does it make, london address hig and manchester address hig (both in vg/nm condition) and nearly all of the uk 12" releases (including 12" tcm with no band name and morrissey what difference does it make cover)

i also have the record store day 10" edition of tqid.

All items are in vg-nm/m condition. If you are interested, please pm me.

Cheers,
charley

warning to all marketplace forum users. Do not buy from this woman. She took my money for some items and never sent. Thank god i insisted on a paypal invoice, just had a refund via them. This woman is a crook.

warning to all marketplace forum users. Do not buy from this woman. She took my money for some items and never sent. Thank god i insisted on a paypal invoice, just had a refund via them. This woman is a crook.

Yes, some sellers can be really annoying indeed! Just like that time you flooded the market with a slew of "Have-a-Go Merchant" 7" promos and took most of the mystique and collectability out of that (otherwise) very desirable item. Not to mention all your other shenanigans about moving abroad or replacing a broken boiler when deciding to part with some of your other items (incl. RT promo posters). Funnily enough, most of these were only recent acquisitions (from recordsales, blackeyed etc) despite the fact that you claimed them to be from a collection 25 years in the making, elsewhere! Oh well, I'll never learn....

Yes, some sellers can be really annoying indeed! Just like that time you flooded the market with a slew of "Have-a-Go Merchant" 7" promos and took most of the mystique and collectability out of that (otherwise) very desirable item. Not to mention all your other shenanigans about moving abroad or replacing a broken boiler when deciding to part with some of your other items (incl. RT promo posters). Funnily enough, most of these were only recent acquisitions (from recordsales, blackeyed etc) despite the fact that you claimed them to be from a collection 25 years in the making, elsewhere! Oh well, I'll never learn....

Easy now Sidwell....I have been collecting for 25+ years and back in March of this year I was planning to move to the promised land of Dubai..a job offer was there, a trip was made but things fell through as they often do.The collection that took most a life time to build was sold prior so upon my return what was to be done with my spare time, online poker..the horses..NO...back into the habit of a life time, buying and selling The Smiths and Morrissey. Now I trade items to make a profit, use the profit to fund purchases of Smiths records that were previously out of reach,so I'm still in the gang Sidwell, just doing things differently now.You must be the anonymous fella that has been stalking me for so long, well it's lovely to put a name to your bitter rantings.Do you have a collection of note or do you just go around putting your nose in others troughs, it would be great if you were here to trade items in some way..what do you have? The market place forum is a great place, fans sell items to other fans or let them know an ebay listing is coming etc, I would love to see what you are bringing to the table.

ps did you get one of those have-a-go-merchant promos, I had a box of 30, a record that used to cost £200+ is now available for £60, some fans would thank me for that,I would buy items because I wanted them, not because it was worth x, y or z, so if I could get a rare record for £60 I would be well chuffed.

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Morrissey-Hold-On-To-Your-Friends/125473900?ev=bp_titl

Not you by any chance is it?

No wonder you insist on private auctions, shill bidders of the world unite

Shame on you Daz, shame on you!!!:lbf:

Shill bidders unite??????? I have just sold 29 items on Sunday night, most all paid and on the way to the new owners.Can you show me the evidence of any shill bidding, you are making a serious accusation.The promo was won by a regular buyer thank you very much but has asked for time to pay, I offered the record to the under bidders first as I preferred a quick sale but I have now agreed to wait for payment.If it's any ones business I have taken delivery of a Moz/Smiths collection bought privately and I now have another Hold on promo in great condition.I cannot be bothered to keep explaining myself to some of the twats that come on here.I am open to offers if anyone want's this other promo, its not on ebay or discogs so if you want it pm me, if you don't but just like wasting your time poking around other peoples business then get a hobby or join a dating site or whatever.I have put a REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN test press on discogs if anyones interested then pm me.I bought it off an ebay seller as he had a mayking test i wanted and the deal involved buying the 2 records, the reel test is in great shape,a tiny nick on the outer edge is the only very minor blemish.It has the anti slip serrations and all matrix info is spot on..an EX+++ item.It is up for £1250 but is open to offers of course so fire away, you may just get lucky..one sold on ebay for £999 recently I believe.The Mayking is not for sale before anyone asks.

Shame on you ANONYMOUS, shame on you....:crazy:

Shill Bidder : Boroughstation !

Boroughstation........I have bought off him in the past as it goes, he has been selling some great stuff bit at a time, why don't you go and report him as a shill bidder on my auctions? You will then find out what a total dickhead you really are, he has never bid on any of my auctions as far as I am aware, you are a lame excuse indeed, I can almost picture you alone in a bedsit by the sea, copy of mayfair in one hand and a pile of soggy tissues in the other.Do me a favour and do your detective work where it's wanted..try the middle lane of the M6.

Shill bidders unite??????? I have just sold 29 items on Sunday night, most all paid and on the way to the new owners.Can you show me the evidence of any shill bidding, you are making a serious accusation.The promo was won by a regular buyer thank you very much but has asked for time to pay, I offered the record to the under bidders first as I preferred a quick sale but I have now agreed to wait for payment.If it's any ones business I have taken delivery of a Moz/Smiths collection bought privately and I now have another Hold on promo in great condition.I cannot be bothered to keep explaining myself to some of the twats that come on here.I am open to offers if anyone want's this other promo, its not on ebay or discogs so if you want it pm me, if you don't but just like wasting your time poking around other peoples business then get a hobby or join a dating site or whatever.I have put a REEL AROUND THE FOUNTAIN test press on discogs if anyones interested then pm me.I bought it off an ebay seller as he had a mayking test i wanted and the deal involved buying the 2 records, the reel test is in great shape,a tiny nick on the outer edge is the only very minor blemish.It has the anti slip serrations and all matrix info is spot on..an EX+++ item.It is up for £1250 but is open to offers of course so fire away, you may just get lucky..one sold on ebay for £999 recently I believe.The Mayking is not for sale before anyone asks.

Shame on you ANONYMOUS, shame on you....:crazy:

just wondering why did you remove the single from sale on Discogs?

Not surprisingly the under bidders declined since they were your friends!!

I bid several times on your items in the past, only to be outbid by what was clearly suspicious bidding. I contacted Ebay regarding this and subsequently all your items were removed from auctions and reappeared as Buy It Nows. (from what I can gather, this is standard Ebay procedure for this kind of offence)

Under bidders were my friend's??? Yeah one was a shill bidder from next door and one was the postman...dodgy bastards eh? The hold on promo winning bidder wants 2 weeks grace to pay..i have now accepted this and i'm holding it for her.I have bought a collection off a fan and have another hold on promo.It was on discogs but now its being sold via solo instead..no need to answer to twats like you then, a tempting offer is on the table, would you like to make an offer for it, do you have it already or are you just bored and need a friend, I will be your friend if you like,would you like me to bid on one of your records for you..SHIT, NO, STOP THIS...YOU ARE TURNING ME, NOW PISS OFF!!

Back
Top Bottom