Smiths Vinyl For Sale

Johnny

Ladies/Gents,
Some Smiths vinyl for sale.E mail any offers to [email protected]

Thanks

Artist Title Format Country Year Catalogue Number Special Features Picture Sleeve (yes or no)

the smiths a. barbarism begins at home 12" uk 1985 RTT171 1 sided, radioplay copy Yes
the smiths a. stop me if you think you've heard this one before, work is a four letter word b. girlfriend in a coma, I keep mine hidden 12" ep germany 1987 LMS3.00013 line records- white vinyl Yes
the smiths a. the headmaster ritual b.nowhere fast, stretch out and wait, shakespeare's sister, meat is murder 12" ep netherlands MD125295 misprint- grey hatful of hollows lp centre sticker Yes
the smiths a. this charming man 12" usa 1983 RTT136NY grey cover, remixed by francois kevorkian Yes
the smiths a. this charming man b. accept yourself, wonderful woman 12" uk 1983 RTT136 lyrics on back of cover Yes
the smiths a. how soon is now? b.girl afraid, how soon is now? 12" maxi usa 1984 0-20284 sire records import Yes
the smiths a. panic b. vicar in a tutu, the draize train 12" uk 1986 RTT193 xtra track sticker on front, sticker pack inside: hang the dj, panic, smiths. Blue dustsleeve Yes
the smiths a. still ill b. reel around the fountain, please, please, please let me get what I want. 12" germany 1984 RTD018T reel around the fountain, john peel session-roger pusey. Yes
the smiths a. what differnce does it make? B. back to the old house, these things take time 12" uk 1984 RTT146 no smiths logo on front Yes
the smiths a.that joke isn't funny anymore b. nowhere fast, stretch out and wait, shakespear's sister, meat is murder. 12" ep uk 1985 RTT186 features live bside sticker on front of sleeve, pink inner Yes
the smiths a. girlfriend in a coma b. work is a four letter word, I keep mine hidden. 12" uk 1987 RTT197 Yes
the smiths a. sheila take a bow b. is it really so strange, sweet and tender hooligan 12" uk 1987 RTT196 pink inner Yes
the smiths a.william, it was really nothing b. how soon is now? Please, please,please let me get what I want. 12" uk 1984 RTT166
the smiths the smiths lp uk 1984 ROUGH61 ten track, with inner Yes
the smiths hatful of hollow lp uk 1984 ROUGH76 16 track sticker on sleeve, gatefold sleeve, lyrics on inner Yes
the smiths the queen is dead lp uk 1986 ROUGH96 inclds sticker on front sleeve, gatefold sleeve, photo inner Yes

Back
Top Bottom