Smiths US promos

Xapno Mapcase

Still going through my Morrissey/Smiths collection and trying to list things on eBay. I put up a couple here:

The Smiths 'There is a Light...' US promo 12" with "Queen is Dead" sleeve. Mint

Smiths / Blasters US Warner Bros. Radio Show

If you're a Suede fan:
Suede 7" Singles box set (US)

Will ship internationally.
More later in the days or weeks to come.. still looking for posters, but I did find a bag full of old Smiths T-shirts (not sure what's official and what's not, but I'm the original owner and they're from the 80s) and Morrissey tour t-shirts. Any interest in old t-shirts?

By the way, I just found a UK Promo 12" for a John Peel radio show that I didn't remember that I had. Cat No. UK Buzz 01 (the first in a series, from what I remember.. although I'm not sure how long it lasted). It features Sandie Shaw's 'Hand in Glove', as well as Cocteau Twins, Depeche Mode, Tones On Tail and other UK bands. Not sure if this promo is rare, or if there would even be any interest in it? It has a :23 second intro before the full song, but I'm not sure if it's John peel introducing the song, or if it has Sandie's voice. Guess I'll have to dig out the record player, unless anyone else has this record and might be able to tell me?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom