Smiths themed cryptic in honor of Morrissey's Manchester show - The Guardian

Guardian has a Smiths themed cryptic in honor of Morrissey's Manchester show -

full

Last edited by a moderator:
oh im sorry, that really sucks! i've actually never seen anyone play this pokemon game, at least not that i've recognized. it's like i live under a rock or something. i tend to walk with blindsight though, so i probably wouldnt notice if people were playing it right in front of me. despite this i still know that i hate the phenomenon and hope it dies out soon, or that at least the people playing it do. i cant imagine being in a beautiful city like that and having my eyes glued to my phone. people have no quality of life anymore. be happy you're not one of them!

That's very nice of you.
It strikes me you are allway's very kind and positive.
Even when you talk about the negative experiences you've had.
And you are never bitchy or hateful and you immediately apologize when somebody feels mistreated in any way.

If you feel you're living under a rock, get out of there.
And if you than feel uncomfortable get back under the rock.
And than get out again.

I know the feeling too well.
Remember the words from the song Neill Cassidy drops dead:
Victim or Life's adventurer, which of the two are you?
It's a philosophical question and confrontational when you consider it being directly asked to you.
It's also a question Moz is asking himself.
Does it makes any sense to you what I'm saying or is it just clichéd psychological bullshit?
Never mind, you are nice.
Gerrit

That's very nice of you.
It strikes me you are allway's very kind and positive.
Even when you talk about the negative experiences you've had.
And you are never bitchy or hateful and you immediately apologize when somebody feels mistreated in any way.

If you feel you're living under a rock, get out of there.
And if you than feel uncomfortable get back under the rock.
And than get out again.

I know the feeling too well.
Remember the words from the song Neill Cassidy drops dead:
Victim or Life's adventurer, which of the two are you?
It's a philosophical question and confrontational when you consider it being directly asked to you.
It's also a question Moz is asking himself.
Does it makes any sense to you what I'm saying or is it just clichéd psychological bullshit?
Never mind, you are nice.
Gerrit
oh gerrit, you are too sweet! i am really not deserving of such kindness!
anyway, yes, that makes perfect sense. i dont really think im living under a rock though. i just find it odd that everyone else sees people playing pokemon wherever they go, and i have yet to notice. maybe i have some sort of cosmic shield that protects me from such horrendous stupidity? or maybe what i should've said is that if not living under a rock means being exposed to pokemon players, then im quite happy under my rock :p

oh gerrit, you are too sweet! i am really not deserving of such kindness!
anyway, yes, that makes perfect sense. i dont really think im living under a rock though. i just find it odd that everyone else sees people playing pokemon wherever they go, and i have yet to notice. maybe i have some sort of cosmic shield that protects me from such horrendous stupidity? or maybe what i should've said is that if not living under a rock means being exposed to pokemon players, then im quite happy under my rock :p

You ARE really funny.
Maybe you don't like it to be called funny because it is unintended but I like that.
And as you stated before, you noticed more than once people thought you were funny while you were being very serious.
I think it is a spontaneous quality you should relish.
Gerrit

You ARE really funny.
Maybe you don't like it to be called funny because it is unintended but I like that.
And as you stated before, you noticed more than once people thought you were funny while you were being very serious.
I think it is a spontaneous quality you should relish.
Gerrit
well it's kind of annoying when you want to be taken seriously, but then again, i dont have often have any great need to be taken seriously. and it does allow me, in real life anyway, to say what i want if people think im just kidding. anyway, enough about me. what i really want to say is that i really like your posts gerrit and i hope you will stay around! (this forum sorely needs more nice people like you!)

well it's kind of annoying when you want to be taken seriously, but then again, i dont have often have any great need to be taken seriously. and it does allow me, in real life anyway, to say what i want if people think im just kidding. anyway, enough about me. what i really want to say is that i really like your posts gerrit and i hope you will stay around! (this forum sorely needs more nice people like you!)

Thank you so much rifke.
Much appreciated.
I like posting here and exchanging opinions.
Most certainly with you but also with people who have a very different opinion.
In the beginning I was a bit afraid to offend people and that they would be nasty and insulting but now I know that I don't care anymore about that.
Every bird sings his own song and "our hero" peddles (or is it paddles?) his own canoe.
Gerrit

well a word of advice, it's absolutely useless to worry about offending people around here. people around here will eventually get offended no matter WHAT you say. at first youre like "what the f***? since when do people act like this?' but after a while you get used to it and cease to be aghast at their wretched behaviour. just know that you're grand. ;)

well a word of advice, it's absolutely useless to worry about offending people around here. people around here will eventually get offended no matter WHAT you say. at first youre like "what the f***? since when do people act like this?' but after a while you get used to it and cease to be aghast at their wretched behaviour. just know that you're grand. ;)

You are too kind.
Thank you so much.
I will keep your advise in mind and thanks for your support!
Gerrit

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom