"Smiths" shirt presented to Will Smith on the very first "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon"

Re: Will Smith on the very first "Tonight With Jimmy Fallon"

Video (2:00 mark):

Last edited:
I'm not a 'merkin, so I didn't see this, but it looks funny. Apparently this was Fallon's first show taking over from Jay Leno.

ZyOM3FJ.jpg

From tweet by shirt creator @chrisfarren:

Video (2:00 mark):

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he did the Meat is Murder/Beat is Murder shirts instead but still pretty cool of Fallon to include The Smiths in his first show.

Re: Article: "Smiths" shirt presented to Will Smith on the very first "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy F

That should be classed a some sort of Fallony

Re: Article: "Smiths" shirt presented to Will Smith on the very first "Tonight Show Starring Jimmy F

Aye maybe he can play the drums better than joyce, not lie in court
and not rob his mates.dont ever bite the hand that feeds you....

your guess is pointless as joyce has ruined everything is connection with the smiths. Its sad

What a great plug for Morrissey. Fallon must be a fan. Do you know how many millions of people watched/recorded that show. It was funny how Will Smith didn'recognize the young skinny Morrissey and just laughed at him and then Fallon said Morrissey and he was like "oh yeah Morrissey.... cool"

Sometimes I dream of seeing Morrissey and Johnny Marr on stage together, but I just realized my ultimate dream would be Morrissey, Will Smith, and Buster Poindexter all singing "hot hot hot" together on stage. I guess anyone can dream.

Emo band? :crazy:

I wonder if Will Smith even knew who The Smiths were :confused:

Jimmy Fallon calling the Smiths an 'emo band' irks me slightly. :sick:
yes, however, would there have been "Emo" without The Smiths? :straightface:

answer is yes and no, of course, it would have just been more Gothy :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom