Smiths on Eastenders again

spike

No time to be 21
Ronnie was just listening to a cd "Music to slash your wrists to" was playing Please Please Please........ Only saying.

Scarlet1987

The sanest days are mad
Ronnie was just listening to a cd "Music to slash your wrists to" was playing Please Please Please........ Only saying.

What a stupid bitch she is, although moz gets played an awful lot on enders.

Scumfreezebag

'Unnecessarily flippant'
I was watching Eastenders with my mum and i said ooh they're playing the smiths :D and my mum just frowned at me.

...I just wonder if...when Morrissey is suffering from Total depression, does he put on a CD called "Music to shout a lot, and screw your neighbours, and then hit them over the head witha "Dog" statue in a cellar, and at the same time scream Get ahht of my arse" by.....

spike

No time to be 21
...I just wonder if...when Morrissey is suffering from Total depression, does he put on a CD called "Music to shout a lot, and screw your neighbours, and then hit them over the head witha "Dog" statue in a cellar, and at the same time scream Get ahht of my arse" by.....

Probably not, but it's certainly in my collection somewhere. Think it's got a bonus DVD hosted by DIrty Den as well....

Top Bottom