smiths/mozzer anti work songs?

micah

i'm new to the board so i apologize if this has been discussed before but i was trying to compile a list for a post i'm gonna do on my mp3 blog, of all the smiths/morrissey songs where he mentions any sort of disdain for work.. i'm totally blanking here. so far ive got:

heaven knows i'm miserable now
frankly mr. shankly
you've got everything now
work is a four letter word

thanks for the help!
i had the idea because i'm getting fired from one of my jobs for going on tour which made me remember how much more i love music (in particular, the smiths) than work.

I think "You've Got Everything Now" is the best song about not wanting to work. It's weird Morrissey has never brought it up again throughout his solo career. Does he want people to work now? :confused:

i had still ill on the list but for some reason deleted it after i wrote it because i thought i was wrong.

i dont know that sheila take a bow really counts since he just says to throw your homework on the fire

i had still ill on the list but for some reason deleted it after i wrote it because i thought i was wrong.

i dont know that sheila take a bow really counts since he just says to throw your homework on the fire

Hey, you didn't specify what type of work.

Back
Top Bottom