Smiths/Moz songs you can't stand...

Miserable Lie with that terrible falsetto ending... I .
i would love the song ( ilike the lyrics and the mellow singing at the beginning)if it hadnt that falsetto , I cant stand it
(on the other hand his falsetto on come back to camden sounds magnificient and absolutely great as well as on other songs where he use it but not on miserable lie)

without unloveable the queen is dead album would be better...its not as good as the other songs on the album

Im sorry but Im just not a fan of the Kill uncle songs...I know lots of you like the album but each to their own,eh...(but must say they sound better live as on record judging from the bootlegs)

do your best and dont worry, reader met author..hmm no southpaw isnt my fave album either..Im missing the songs
but as i said each to their own

Last edited:
Uhhh, what?
they had wrote better songs than that...of course to mess with songs like I know its over anf there is a light every on the same album its hard to compete with
so whats the deal:confused:

oops it was never had no one ever not unlovevable but since i always skip it ..well crucify me for confusing something once then..a no-go for a morrissey /smiths fan I know
how sacrilogious:rolleyes::p

and i dont like both much:.unloveable and never had no one ever

Last edited:
without unloveable the queen is dead album would be better...its not as good as the other songs on the album

I'd agree with this. While it's not a bad song it's the only one from The Queen Is Dead that isn't on my 'Best Of Moz' playlist.

EDIT: Thanks NRITH, I was actually refering to 'Never Had No One Ever', not 'Unloveable'

Last edited:
ooops it was never had no one ever not unlovevable but since i always skip it ..well crucify me or slap me for confusing it then and...how sacrilogious:rolleyes::p

i'll raise the stakes tonight when i'm feeling brave after a few lagers:p

here's one for now

inter-f***in-lude:gun:

I love that song. We played it at our wedding.

ooops it was never had no one ever not unlovevable but since i always skip it ..well crucify me or slap me for confusing it then and...how sacrilogious:rolleyes::p

Calm down! I figured you were talking about a different song, but I didn't know which one.

ops it was never had no one ever not unlovevable but since i always skip it ..well crucify me for confusing it then...how sacrilogious:rolleyes::p
Calm down! I figured you were talking about a different song, but I didn't know which one.

i was talking tongue in cheek;)^

Last edited:
There's not really any songs I can't stand, apart from one. I like most stuff, other stuff (like half of Maladjusted for example) I can listen to but don't particularly like. However, Golden Lights is terrible. I'm sorry, but I can't even listen to that song. Ridiculously bad in my opinion.

Let's see....

Sweetie Pie
Papa Jack
Sorrow Will Come In The End
Asian Rut
Ambitious Outsiders
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
You're The One For Me, Fatty
The Draize Train
That's How People Grow Up
Best Friend on the Payroll
Do Your Best and Don't Worry
How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
Mexico
Vicar In A Tutu
London

Last edited:
Let's see....

Sweetie Pie
Papa Jack
Sorrow Will Come In The End
Asian Rut
Ambitious Outsiders
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
You're The One For Me, Fatty
The Draize Train
That's How People Grow Up
Best Friend on the Payroll
Do Your Best and Don't Worry

How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel?
Mexico
Vicar In A Tutu
London

All those in bold are songs that I love.
I've never understood the dislike for '...Fatty', one of my faves. Pretty throw-away, but great to have.

I went crazy when he played 'Vicar In A Tutu' at Wireless last year. Great little song.

i hate That's How People Grow Up. Terrible melody. I had very low hopes for this album because of that and All You Need Is Me wasnt hot either. Luckily those two suck, but the rest is pretty great.

Never like Hand That Rocks The Cradle or Suffer Little Children, too monotone.

Vauxhall and I is my least favourite Morrissey album.:(
Also That's How People Grow Up is one of my favourite songs of all time

Last edited:
Tags
fine.you.win.i.cry :'( it's spelled yodeling eoh just trying to help :d thx :)
Back
Top Bottom