Smiths / Morrissey Karaoke

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Ahem, a friend of mine (honest):thumb: has asked if there is a Smiths / Morrissey karaoke disc anywhere (and if so, how does one get hold of it)?

I know there are songs like 'First Of The Gang' available on general discs, but is there an exclusive one to our hero?:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Ahem, a friend of mine (honest):thumb: has asked if there is a Smiths / Morrissey karaoke disc anywhere (and if so, how does one get hold of it)?

I know there are songs like 'First Of The Gang' available on general discs, but is there an exclusive one to our hero?:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Not sure about a karaoke disc, but pretty sure there is a dvd set out there...
MyHero.jpg

Jukebox Jury

Yes, and no. There's all sorts out there - I think I've got 50+ Smiths & Moz songs as Karakoe versions. As far as I'm aware, the only real 'official' ones are the Zoom Karaoke one, and you can get them here...

Volume 1 and Volume 2. I have both of these - is it a 'lend' or a 'buy' you want? I can lend them to you. Remember that these are 'proper' Karaoke CDs and will, when put onto proper machines, come up with the lyrics as well. If it's just the backing tracks (no lyrics) you're after, I have loads of the buggers.

Peter

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes, and no. There's all sorts out there - I think I've got 50+ Smiths & Moz songs as Karakoe versions. As far as I'm aware, the only real 'official' ones are the Zoom Karaoke one, and you can get them here...

Volume 1 and Volume 2. I have both of these - is it a 'lend' or a 'buy' you want? I can lend them to you. Remember that these are 'proper' Karaoke CDs and will, when put onto proper machines, come up with the lyrics as well. If it's just the backing tracks (no lyrics) you're after, I have loads of the buggers.

Peter

Thanks Peter
I'll email you off here

Phill

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Jukebox Jury

You have friends!?!?!:eek::eek::eek::laughing::p

Love PTxx.

I just sang Suedehead for karaoke...

It was OK. I suppose I could have picked a song I know better. (The other Morrissey tunes available were You have Killed Me, FOTGTD, IBEH, There is A Light and Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now) I royally messed up the beginning, simply because I couldn't understand what the machine was telling me (during the intro it told me it was playing the instrumental, then suddenly the words came on the screen, but I was meant to wait till they flashed to sing), plus it's not one of my favourite songs so I wasn't that sure when I should've come in. Also, some of the higher bits were a bit off. But no-one seemed to notice all this so I guess I did alright.

Anyone else sang Moz at karaoke? How'd it go?

Back
Top Bottom