Smiths / Morrissey Convention - Avalon Theatre, Hollywood (August 14, 2022)

I have that original WHIWOFBS t shirt and it also has this pic on the back from Certain People I Know, but with Morrissey written in Stars and Stripes colours.

View attachment 83540
I think he said his has Morrissey and stars and stripes or maybe a flag, he mumbled when he saw my heart eyes lol

I think he said his has Morrissey and stars and stripes or maybe a flag, he mumbled when he saw my heart eyes lol
Ah cool then exact shirt! I think mine is in storage. Hopefully the moths haven't gotten to it.

No, I don't think so...he's just riding on Moz's coat tails & milking it. It's the only way for AW to achieve some level of twilight 'fan adoration' and 'stardom'.

Without the Moz connection, the truth is, he's really nothing.
Would you like some more salt to go with that chip on your shoulder? LOL

No, I don't think so...he's just riding on Moz's coat tails & milking it. It's the only way for AW to achieve some level of twilight 'fan adoration' and 'stardom'.

How can anyone say such a thing about Alain Whyte? It's simply untrue.

Alain is part of a very significant period in Morrissey's career.

Their partnership is a very strong and lasting one.

richards voice is very showbiz,sounds like a dj from the seventies.

Does anyone know where I can get the shirt that Richard Blade is wearing?
I believe the original '91 version now sells for daft money. There were reprints/copies:

FNZ0066_530x.jpg

Which come & go on Ebay. Which I'd stick to searching as second hand, 30+ year shirts won't look like the above.
Regards,
FWD.

richards voice is very showbiz,sounds like a dj from the seventies.

That's because he is a DJ from the 70s. Most in LA know him as the voice of the massively popular alternative station KROQ during the 1980s.

¿Cómo puede alguien decir tal cosa sobre Alain Whyte? Es simplemente falso.

Alain es parte de un período muy significativo en la carrera de Morrissey.

Su asociación es muy fuerte y duradera.
Si los mejores temas son con Alain sin desmerecer a Jesse (y) (y) ;)

It's true. A. W. Would not have a fan base without My dear Morrissey. But who cares.

Where is Moz? . Hopefully someone can get current photos. Moz posts something funny in the center and / or instagram, keep the flame alive!!!!

You are correct Ketchup.

A strong and lasting relationship except for between 2006 & 2022 when it wasn’t . Yes, True Alain was a significant part of his career . Strong & lasting? Nope . How can anyone say such things ? Probably someone who has been on the business end of his BS.

A strong and lasting relationship except for between 2006 & 2022 when it wasn’t . Yes, True Alain was a significant part of his career . Strong & lasting? Nope . How can anyone say such things ? Probably someone who has been on the business end of his BS.

The music M & AW created is remarkable, strong and lasting enough to have reunited them to play and work together on a new album.

It's quite simple to understand, isn't it?

"Smiths/Morrissey Convention & Richard Blade Interview"
FWD.

Im sad to say I agree .
The way he begged his way back, was hardly graceful

And nice guy or not .it takes some cheek to turn up to a convention for a band you were never in

Moronic

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom