Smiths / Morrissey Convention - Avalon Theatre, Hollywood (August 14, 2022)

Some Morrissey Doritos from the Morrissey convention

298531854_10228092422194112_2879862615910573071_n.jpg
298088927_10228092423114135_6332016529699255616_n.jpg

Alain went

298835629_10228092419394042_6307392002414840805_n.jpg

Alain is the new (old) Morrissey. Charming and a people's man.
No, I don't think so...he's just riding on Moz's coat tails & milking it. It's the only way for AW to achieve some level of twilight 'fan adoration' and 'stardom'.

Without the Moz connection, the truth is, he's really nothing.

While watching the clips above, I’m wondering how many Smiths/Moz tribute bands are actually on the go?
Anybody know?

No, I don't think so...he's just riding on Moz's coat tails & milking it. It's the only way for AW to achieve some level of twilight 'fan adoration' and 'stardom'.

Is that you, Jesse? Jealous?

Any chance you could shut the f*** up?

Oh my God Alain has a horrible haircut !!!!! Alain is cute but he must urgently change that haircut✂️✂️✂️✂️

They had 500 made to give away for free, but you had to be there. Maybe you can get one made? It's a cool poster, I like it too.
I love the sleeves that have the band in them like this one and Tomorrow. Not many but they're very cool.

i feel like im here at least once a week an i dont recollect any advertisement about this convention till now thats its over. i wish i knew because i would have been there.
It has been in the 'Events' section for 2 weeks (when the YT video advert surfaced) and then became a promoted article after the social media bits from the night appeared.
Regards,
FWD.

The WHIWOFBS poster is essential. Love it. Moz looks irresistible, Gaz n Alain like bequiffed members of an early 70s Glam band. Which is, what it was all about then in late 91. Wasn't it?

Last edited:
My husband reads here and just told me he has that poster pic on a tshirt and he has worn it exactly once since we have known each other, and I don't even remember. I can't steal it with any kind of plausible deniability now, I think it's probably hidden in his dresser, being preserved.

My husband reads here and just told me he has that poster pic on a tshirt and he has worn it exactly once since we have known each other, and I don't even remember. I can't steal it with any kind of plausible deniability now, I think it's probably hidden in his dresser, being preserved.
I have that original WHIWOFBS t shirt and it also has this pic on the back from Certain People I Know, but with Morrissey written in Stars and Stripes colours.

hi_1992_certain12_3.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom