Smiths / Morrissey Convention - Avalon Theatre, Hollywood (August 14, 2022)

Im sad to say I agree .
The way he begged his way back, was hardly graceful

And nice guy or not .it takes some cheek to turn up to a convention for a band you were never in

Moronic
It was a Smiths AND Morrissey convention, was it not? He’s been a member of Moz’ band for many years. Still is. And I wouldn’t say he begged his way back in to the band. Moz probably wanted him back because he felt that it could benefit both.

Im sad to say I agree .
The way he begged his way back, was hardly graceful

And nice guy or not .it takes some cheek to turn up to a convention for a band you were never in

Moronic
Begged his way back? Morrissey asked him to come back. Hating Alain is what's moronic, why shouldn't he turn up at these conventions? He's a huge fan of The Smiths and, more than that, a massive part of Morrissey's career.

It was a Smiths AND Morrissey convention, was it not? He’s been a member of Moz’ band for many years. Still is. And I wouldn’t say he begged his way back in to the band. Moz probably wanted him back because he felt that it could benefit both.

Yes, it was indeed a Smiths and Morrissey convention. More Moz than Smiths I'd say. Alain had a table where they were selling his music and merch, even came and signed a few things, very nice. Then he went on stage and was interviewed by Richard Blade and he said he was a huge Smiths fan.

FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom