Smiths live Hamburg 84

sistasheila

tjekket
the show is called rockpalast was recorded in markthall ehamburg,,,iwas looking for it at youtube...is /wasone of the best concerts i saw there...this one where moz where the pink shirt and the only video "pretty girls make graves"

cant find it anymore any idea why it gets removed`-can somebody tell me?
samr happened with the importance docu ....did the tvstastions complain about it or why they get removed?

cant find it anymore any idea why it gets removed`-can somebody tell me?
samr happened with the importance docu ....did the tvstastions complain about it or why they get removed?

i will upload the full concert on sendspace for you, if that would be of any help.

Last edited:
I liked watching this on youtube. Great show. It's been removed now. Anyone have a high quality rip and kind enough to upload and share here?:)

I have the audio and I will upload it soon if i can figure it out.

^ i was just going to find that link and send it... so you are the poster of it!!!! thank you! I have that show up on myspace cause youtube has time limits.
thank you for that wonderful project you put together... i had to take it across the room to my pc... but it sure was worth it! wonderful!

and yes... youtube has been harsh lately - i sense it is only a matter of time before they pull the plug on my channel... ah... well... i will look at it like an mandala painting made of colored dust and sand... just like the great mystic schools of the east, meditators, zen poets, and tibetan masters make...
elaborate and full, a colorful dance that they pour attention and care into... only to let the wind blow it away soon thereafter...

sigh.

^ i was just going to find that link and send it... so you are the poster of it!!!! thank you! I have that show up on myspace cause youtube has time limits.
Ah, no! I can't take credit for that, I only remembered the link. I don't know whose savefile project it is, but I've downloaded lots and lots of Smiths/Moz videos from it!

Back
Top Bottom