Smith's fan diary

S

Suzanne

So, after reading that, I have to wonder how much Morrissey helps you through "the tough times of your life and made you feel special for being different."....as I have so often read around these parts.

Why? Because it seems like this guy put up with MORE stuff for just being a fan than if he had picked up a Poison album. So, do others here feel the same? Look at your lives and tell us either way.

I think the Smiths make people feel happy about being unhappy. At the least, the songs console. Ridicule from high school idiots ceases to matter as the connection with the music makes one realize how removed he is from other high schoolers.¿ So, after reading that, I have to wonder how much Morrissey¿ helps you through "the tough times of your life and made¿ you feel special for being different."....as I have so¿ often read around these parts.¿ Why? Because it seems like this guy put up with MORE stuff for¿ just being a fan than if he had picked up a Poison album. So, do¿ others here feel the same? Look at your lives and tell us either¿ way.

Back
Top Bottom