Smiths Concert Dutch Radio 27th February

Re: Smiths Concert Dutch Radio Tonight

I know nobody appeared to be interested in this concert, however, does anyone understand written dutch or know how to use the listen again option on the dutch website.
I have been trying but no luck, does it work in the uk?
It looks like it opens a wmv file, but not for me.
Thanks in advance.

Hopefully Jose, Johan or some other Dutch people will give you some advice. ;)

"Luister hier naar het concert van The Smiths" means listen here to the Smiths' concert. So that's the link you need to click, on "The Smiths".
But my computer doesn't seem to recognize .wmv files, so I can't listen to it.

Thank you soulwax (+kewpie), I seem to have the same problem, clicking on the smiths I just get file download for streams.wmv, open or save, either option just opens winamp and nothing. My pc plays wmv normally. Is the link incorrect?

Any suggestions?

Stephane, I did record it on the 27th from the webpage, bar 04 and checking 01 and 02 for quality, will upload flac files. I am hoping somebody got it too so I can complete it.

Has anyone been able to snatch the original file from the webpage?

Stephane

I'm trying to save the original file right now... it seems it will work. I'll post it here once I'm done.

I'm trying to save the original file right now... it seems it will work. I'll post it here once I'm done.

Good man yerself... :guitar:

There is a recording of the Cable FM broadcast up on Dime!

Oso Blanco, thank you for info. re dime. Would you mind uploading This Charming Man from the fm broadcast, I haven't got to grips with dime and smithstorrent yet, so I can complete the (lossless?) concert.
Thank you.

I can't upload it right now, but I will do it first thing tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom