Smiths commemorative signed print by Stephen Wright

Stephen writes:

Thanks to everyone who bought Salford Lads T-shirts – the fundraising was a huge success. The sale of these is now over.

There's a new signed print on A3 –29x41cm 20 gram silk card that is only £19.

This is to mark the 30th anniversary since I shivered outside the Salford lads Club and shot the Smiths.

http://tinyurl.com/pmnz3ff Treat yourself or give as a gift….

http://www.smithsphotos.com

I would also like to warn people not to buy photos of mine signed by the Smiths as I suspect they may be fake. My prints have only been available for 9 years and therefore I find it very unlikely that the 4 Smiths would have been in the same room and signed with the same pen during that time.

Comments

A

Anonymous

Dilemma !
Can anyone advise ?
I have a huge collection of Smiths/McMorrissey memorabilia in my attic which in my stupidity I thought would be a collectable investment. Now that Silly Steven has pressed the self destruct button and nobody presently in their right mind would offer me a decent return !
Do I sell at a loss ? Or wait for death in the hope I could charge the earth to a cult death market ? Or I could sign it B t B B And turn it rocking-horse-shit-rare !
Thanks.

Benny-theBritish-Butcher

Ketamine Sun

<><><><><><><>
Dilemma !
Can anyone advise ?
I have a huge collection of Smiths/McMorrissey memorabilia in my attic which in my stupidity I thought would be a collectable investment. Now that Silly Steven has pressed the self destruct button and nobody presently in their right mind would offer me a decent return !
Do I sell at a loss ? Or wait for death in the hope I could charge the earth to a cult death market ? Or I could sign it B t B B And turn it rocking-horse-shit-rare !
Thanks.

Benny-theBritish-Butcher

I see this as THE LEAST of your dilemmas ... butchy boy :straightface:

NEXT !

A

Anonymous

id wait till he keels over, the only way you can hope to recoup your investment, frankly.
tho hes likely to last longer than the queen mother. hardly done a days work in his life.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom