Smiths Box Set - SILVER CLOUD!!

I feel that it would only be fair if the Box Set makes restitution to the parties owed royalties from long ago. I don't know if they should have another go at reunion, I do like the idea of one show, or one tour as the smiths, the sound will be different but the perceptions from the core fan base will remain the same. IT will only be positive, I recall reading somewhere that MOZ was offered 5 million $$ to do it and he turned it down. That bugs me b/c personally I would want to see/ hear their original work live and compare it to how it has evolved thru time musically. This will probably be argued up and down, but even if they attempt to record new work, and only if material is created from the Smiths principles of musical art, from originality, distinct and freshness of sound, which both MOZ and MARR have maintained it can work.

Now here is probably what really is buggin MOZ and MARR, the contract, how to split the cash. Because they would make so much more money now from one reunion show/tour/ live album then all of their 80's tours combined. I know who cares about the money right? oh well.......

Back
Top Bottom