smiths best album pos in america?

mike joyce

number 55 with strangeways

while james blunts debut gets to number 1 in america

and we are supposed to take americans on this forum seriously?

Are we supposed to take you seriously while you're sitting there in a chair trying to stir shit on an internet forum through text on a screen while the rest of us are living real lives?

Are we supposed to take you seriously while you're sitting there in a chair trying to stir shit on an internet forum through text on a screen while the rest of us are living real lives?

you have no answer to my question yank so you pull the old you have no life card

poor

I know he hasn't really done anything breaking the rules but he brings nothing to the forum (except a name that's bound to stir up trouble and an unreasonably xenophobic attitude towards all Americans) - can we please ban him?

I know he hasn't really done anything breaking the rules but he brings nothing to the forum (except a name that's bound to stir up trouble and an unreasonably xenophobic attitude towards all Americans) - can we please ban him?

cryingbaby.gif

I'm pretty sure Blunt got to number one here as well. But don't let facts get in the way of being a c***, Mike.

The best thing you can do with a user that doesn't break the rules but annoys you is ignore them so their posts do not show up.

He has one photo in another thread that I'm not sure about but there is nothing in this thread that I see worthy of deleting or issuing an infraction.

number 55 with strangeways

while james blunts debut gets to number 1 in america

and we are supposed to take americans on this forum seriously?

I have a feeling that most of the Americans in this forum had nothing to do with James Blunt (whoever that is) debuting at #1.

By that logic, I should blame all the people from the UK that read the forums for Gnarls Barkley going to #1 with downloads only. There is no relationship between the people that read this board and what the charts look like in the country they live in.

The best thing you can do with a user that doesn't break the rules but annoys you is ignore them so their posts do not show up.

He has one photo in another thread that I'm not sure about but there is nothing in this thread that I see worthy of deleting or issuing an infraction.

Go through his posts in multiple threads. He's just here to insult people. It's pretty clear what his agenda is. Up to the moderators to decide if he's breaking the rules, but I'm pretty sure he's said enough to warrant a closer look.

The Queen is Dead seemed to appeal more to US listeners than Strangeways. I've noticed TQID always ranked high on all of Spin magazine's Best-of lists, for what they're worth. TQID served more of a showcase to the listener on what the Smiths were all about; Fierce rock, English themes, loneliness, wrenching ballads, humor/wit, great pop, and even a little music hall.

Strangeways sounds more of transitional album to what was to be perhaps a different direction the band were taking. What that direction was to be is unclear; they were done prematurely.

They are both great albums, but I enjoy TQID more.

stfu_lg.gif

Back
Top Bottom