Smiths Archive

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
I seeded the torrent for quite a while - interest dwindled, but it wasn't without encouraging people to d/l the entire thing at the time.
I believe the questioner is requesting the torrent due to a Google drive bug where downloading an entire folder (containing subfolders) won't d/l everything - so each individual item needs to be downloaded.
Can't see how to work round that.
Regards,
FWD.

crazycoolguy

Thank you so much for this Archive. I am so sad to see smithstorrents gone. If any could be so kind to seed this, that would be great! I am stuck at 99.9%.
I will help seed this for anyone who would like to download. Also, I did grab some of the Morrissey audio from smithstorrents, so if anyone is interested in what I have, let me know.

DavidA

If any could be so kind to seed this, that would be great! I am stuck at 99.9%.

Sorry to have pulled the plug on Smithstorrents. At some point something better will take its place.

It's annoying that the torrent stops at 99.9%. Whoever seeded it somehow broke one file which meant I think everyone will always be stuck at 99.9%. If you had some knowledge of torrents and some time you might be able to identify the offending file and correct it somehow, allowing everyone to reach 100%.

Top Bottom