smiths and early moz vinyl, some jm rough trade signed things

D

deborahmck

heyas,
i've some bits and pieces to sell if anyone's interested, preferably locally (ni/uk)
mostly all on an amazon page (i've no ebay account, i would be penniless if i had one of those). prices all very negotiable, especially a job lot.
i've two johnny marr signed rough trade things too. one's a rough trade postcard, which also has a hand-written message to me on the back, the other is a water-damaged (i can't believe i let it get damaged) photo of johnny marr and billy bragg at the '86 (i think) wonderland tour in canada, just signed by johnny marr, another rough trade one.
they were both gifts to me from someone who wrote to morrissey every day for quite a few years in the mid 80s - she asked morrissey who asked johnny for them and such. noone thought to keep the envelopes they came in, but there you have it.
anyway, i've also a small pile of scrapbook magazine articles from the lovely jamming cover to the smash hits kitten to the nme gravestone. it's nice not to have to explain what those are. i did have a bit of morrissey's bush from their first belfast gig, but i planted it in the garden and it died.
i'd prefer to hand-deliver them to a local address, but i can post them if i have to.
if anyone's interested i can take some photos of the signed things and scrapbook stuff. i'll sell it all through amazon i think, if i can figure out how to list it. e.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0050ATHOA/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used
thank you for reading, no worries if not.
deb

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ok, i set up an account so.
there's more under the pile and in a scrapbook. 2014-08-12 23.32.19.jpg
records you can find via deborahmck amazon page thingy, link in the above post
this is the worst stitch up magazine interview i ever did see of moz from may 1985 zigzag:2014-08-12 23.21.08.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom