Smiths 7" reissues 2008

motorways

just curious. did anyone buy these outside of the box set? individually?

i have the 7" singles box. i know it's pretty ridiculous, but i'm thinking of getting them individually too. i bought HIG and TCM, only because they were the two that showed up at my local record store. but... now i want them all.

anyone know where to get them that has cheaper shipping to the US than recordstore.co.uk? (they don't seam to lower shipping cost if you buy multiples. it just keeps adding up).

i bought both, the box and the individual singles. however, i would not do it again. there are no differences between the sets and the sleeves are printed cheaply. i would hold on to the box and focus on original releases. well, that's what i do.
have you checked other record stores in your area? i have the impression that the reissues did not sell that well. they are rather common over here.

i bought both, the box and the individual singles. however, i would not do it again. there are no differences between the sets and the sleeves are printed cheaply. i would hold on to the box and focus on original releases. well, that's what i do.
have you checked other record stores in your area? i have the impression that the reissues did not sell that well. they are rather common over here.

I agree, focus on the originals. Nothing can beat them....
Cheers Moz

yeah, i've got all the originals. (at least the ones that were reissued.)
and no, the only two that were in shops around here i grabbed.

They're at my local shop here in California. I can pick some up for you if you'd like. I think they're $6 or $8 each.

I thought the vinyl in the boxset came without a barcode unlike the individual releases, or am I mistaken? I bought all the re-issues just for that reason, so I might have wasted my money :blushing:

I have a 7 " singles Smiths box set for sale if interested? I only opened it to see if all the singles were in there. No, it didn't come with the bonus promo cd, and yes, I included an extra(minty) copy of The Record Store Day limited edition of "The Headmaster Ritual" 7" as well.(so, you'd have 2 copies of this if you were to buy this).

i bought both ... but i wont be doing it again

anyone know where to get them that has cheaper shipping to the US than recordstore.co.uk? (they don't seam to lower shipping cost if you buy multiples. it just keeps adding up).

Auralexploits.com is a US site and has the 7" singles for $3.95 each.

I have a 7 " singles Smiths box set for sale if interested? I only opened it to see if all the singles were in there. No, it didn't come with the bonus promo cd, and yes, I included an extra(minty) copy of The Record Store Day limited edition of "The Headmaster Ritual" 7" as well.(so, you'd have 2 copies of this if you were to buy this).

email me

[email protected]

At Brazil they're very expensive... and I don't encourage myself to buy them... in here.. It's cheapier to buy via internet... virtual shops...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom