Smithdom need a singer

splink

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this isn't the right place to do this but we are desperate!
Smithdom is a Smiths tribute band based in North Manchester UK and we need a singer. Any budding singers please get in touch and help us form the best tribute to the best band ever.
Contact us through the forum or www.myspace.com/smithdomband
There's even a tune on there you can have a singalong practice to.

Thanks for your time.

Smithdom

Re: Smithdom need a Moz

How desperate are you?? :D Are you an equal opportunity employeer? :lbf: I'll be in Manchester May 22nd and May 23rd :thumb:;) :guitar:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pandaboo

Hi everyone,

Smithdom is a Smiths tribute band based in North Manchester UK and we need a singer. Any budding singers please get in touch and help us form the best tribute to the best band ever.

Thanks for your time.

Smithdom

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your time.

Smithdom

PM'd you.

he looks a bit like Moz! But maybe he'll sing like bernard from new order i.e out of tune and flat, or like Ian Brown i.e like the sound of a drain pipe being dragged along the rd.

he looks a bit like Moz! But maybe he'll sing like bernard from new order i.e out of tune and flat, or like Ian Brown i.e like the sound of a drain pipe being dragged along the rd.

You're probably right!
I did some singing in bands a couple years ago, but could never be bothered taking it any further than writing a few songs and jammin em out. Always fancied starting a Smiths tribute, but there's already a good few out there.

Smithdom need a singer!!

Hi,
Smithdom is a Smiths tribute band and we are looking for a budding Mozzer to complete our line-up.
We are based in North Manchester UK.
Have a listen to the song on our website and have a sing along, if you sound like Moz the drop us a line. If you look like him as well then even better!
Gladioli will be supplied... Quiff optional:D

Thanks!

www.myspace.com/smithdomband

Re: Smithdom need a singer!!

Hi,
Smithdom is a Smiths tribute band and we are looking for a budding Mozzer to complete our line-up.
Have a listen to the song on our website and have a sing along, if you sound like Moz the drop us a line. If you look like him as well then even better!

Thanks!

That's a terrific version you have there. I'd love to do it, as I'm a reasonable singer, but I don't look like Moz, and I don't sound like him. Bit of a handicap. Good luck in your quest, I wish you well.

Peter

Hi,

Thanks!

Sounds absolutely fantastic!
I cannot sing like Morrissey but good luck with your search!

Love PTxx.

Last edited:

I'm willing to help you out for studio recordings -- I'm afraid distance-wise we're at a bit of a loss. Hmmm.

SMITHDOM Need a Singer.

Hi,

Smithdom is a Smths tribute band based in North Manchester and we are looking fo someone to be our Moz.
Have a look at our Myspace page www.myspace.com/smithdomband and have a sing along to the track we have recorded. If you sound any good and you like gladioli then BINGO! come and try out for the band.

Thanks!!

Smithdom:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom