Smith VS Morrissey

M

Moz Gurlie

I had this idea for a poll and i guess because it wasnt serious it was not considered oh well i was wondering what you guys think what would happen if..
Our Lovely Stephen and Robert Smith were put in a ring to
fight, who would win? Would it be a fight with violence or words,
would they both cry and insist on leaving and try to escape? And
remember, this is a joke sort of, so for you ultra-sensitive people out there, this is meant in humour..

Moz Gurlie

> Our Lovely Stephen and Robert Smith were put in a ring to
> fight, who would win? Would it be a fight with violence or
> words,
> would they both cry and insist on leaving and try to escape? And
> remember, this is a joke sort of, so for you ultra-sensitive
> people out there, this is meant in humour..

I'm sure it was done by error Mozzy Girl but his name is spelled, Steven. (Ouija Board)

and as far as a fight, Morrissey would destroy Robert Smith in a battle between words and wit. A fist fight I'm not to sure, I could never began to imagine Moz throwing a fist a any body, Robert Smith on the other hand is the type of person who would hit somebody when there back is turned.

Viva Morrissey forever and ever until I die.........

You never know, maybe Jake taught Morrissey a thing or two about throwing fisty cups. My money's on Morrissey.

That reminds me of a time a long long time ago when I was listening to the radio, and the DJ was musing: if the Smiths and the Fall were in a fight, who would win? he concluded that if it was a real, knock-down fight, the Smiths would be running for their lives cos Mark E. is such a bruiser.

Back
Top Bottom