"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:
Question for the decent people here: Along with all of the anonymous scum, I have this rotten bunch on ignore, can anyone recommend anyone else who should be neither seen nor heard?

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny

Seemingly so. Another Skinny.
You and your ilk are the haters:

hate ....

blacks
jews
immigrants
Muslims
Gay men
Lesbians
Bisexuals
Trans people
Transvestites
Non Binary individuals

All the evidence is within this site.

What you like ...

racism
Tommy Robinson
Alt-right ideology

Question for the decent people here: Along with all of the anonymous scum, I have this rotten bunch on ignore, can anyone recommend anyone else who should be neither seen nor heard?

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny
Someone pass this on ....

Lanterns
Ketamine Sun
Pippistrella
Nerak

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny

KetchupBum top of the list pal :thumb:

??:knife:

Poor sods, they're wasting their time. Turns out Moz was right (if undiplomatic) about everything. Even The Guardian has descended into total chaos over identity politics.
I'm saying things. Read what I say. Look at me. Look at Me! Sqwaks Nerak, again

Wow, I wouldn't have recognised Peter Hook with the woolly hat.
He has fallen on hard times.

You may be joking but in the real world, Peter is playing at the Manchester Apollo and Brixton Academy in the coming months. He also gets a % of New Orders earnings and seeing as they have sold 175000 tickets for their US tour later this year, I reckon that’s worth a few quid!

Marred
!Viva Hate!
Girl Racer
A Man Escaped
Morrissey's left nut
Mr Jackpots
Peppermint
Radis Noir
Stephen Hoffman
Uncleskinny

Amy

I used to love The Soup Dragons...esp the early stuff. Then i discovered Sean Dickson decided to become a big hairy gay bear DJ after he left his wife and kid.
.... and that changed your enjoyment of the music how?

'Healthy' being a northern synonym for 'fat.' And as for 'bouncy...' well.

This is what happens when you spend days on end in the 5* hotel bed being spoon fed veggie meat n potato pies by Diesel
There’s no way Fatty can be on the set list on Friday. :laughing:
This must be so humiliating for Steve and his ego, knowing that Benny is now reaping the rewards for all the hard work put in over the years to put an end to this nonsense and charade.
We’re almost there now, done and dusted.
#Karma
Many thanks to a all the believers for their continued support you know who you are so many to mention. It’s now time to get the popcorn in and put your feet up :clap: :cool:

??:knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom